𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 • "𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫"

-

-

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝" 𝐁𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

-

~𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖~

-

-

It's December of 2002, I woke up to my alarm for school. I slowly wake up, rubbing my dry, sore eyes as I pull the covers back onto myself. I half way open my eyes and see Ema was already awake. I groan and put on my clear framed glasses after I sit up.

I blink and yawn before getting up and going down to the kitchen where my grandmother and my siblings were, my twin sister immediately embracing me in an energetic hug, "Good morning Chlo!!!" She greets in German as I return her embrace. "Morning Em..." I reply, enjoying her body warmth against the cool air of the house.

She pulls away and I'm left cold, shuddering slightly I look at my grandmother who was preparing us cereal. I sit down next to my sister and look st Logan, "Hey there Logan!" I smile and wipe his mess hair away from his eyes as I felt my grandmother set down a bowl of cereal in front of me.

I ate my cereal without complaints, despite me not really liking it. I get up, wash my dishes, and put them away, "I'm going to shower," I announce, going down the hallway, "Alright, but don't use too much hot water, the water bill is going up!" I hear my grandmother shout from the kitchen before I go into the bathroom with my clothes.

I turn on the bright lights, my eyes squinting due to me still being tired as I turn on the water to let it heat up as I strip off my clothes.