chapter two

Ignore the mistakes, please!

  ~AT HOME~

Lily sat at the kitchen table, swinging her legs back and forth as she chatted excitedly to her mom and twin sister, Rose. she was talking unstoppable, making her mom and sister to shake their heads with amusement.

"Mom, you'll never believe it! We have a new student in our class," Lily exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement, and with shy smile .

"That's great, honey. What's his name?" her mom asked, flipping through a magazine, just knowing her daughters are happy makes her happy too.

"Ethan! His name is Ethan, and he's so cool. He's really smart and funny, and he's already made friends with everyone in our class,and...... " Lily blushes and looked down shyly, recalling her interaction with ethan today.

Rose glanced up from her phone, a sad smile on her face. She had been quiet the whole time, listening to Lily go on and on about Ethan. She couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as she watched her sister talk so animatedly about someone else, some one else who she admires too.

Yes, roses likes ethan too.

"That's nice, Lily. I'm glad you're making new friends," Rose said, her voice tinged with sadness, but she doesn't want to make it obvious because, she doesn't want to mess things up.

Lily frowned, noticing her sister's gloomy expression for the first time. "What's wrong, Rose? Aren't you happy for me?"

Rose forced a smile. "Of course, I am, Lily. I just... I wish I could make friends as easily as you do." rose lied.

Her mom looked up from her magazine, concern etched on her face. "Rose, honey, you know you can talk to us about anything. Is there something on your mind?"

Rose hesitated, wondering if she should share her feelings with her family. Finally, she took a deep breath and spoke, "I just sometimes feel like I'm always in Lily's shadow. She's so outgoing and popular, and I'm just... me." rose half lied, and she come up with this reason to cover the real one.

Lily's eyes widened in surprise. She had never realized that her sister felt that way. "Rose, you know that's not true. You're amazing just the way you are. And I'm always here for you, no matter what."

Her mom nodded in agreement. "That's right, Rose. You are a unique and wonderful person, and you should never compare yourself to anyone else. We love you just the way you are."

Tears welled up in Rose's eyes as she listened to her family's words of encouragement. She realized that she didn't have to compete with her sister or anyone else to be valued and loved. And this makes her to feel more guilty. Making her family worried for nothing.

She feels guilty because, she was thinking about ethan all day. About his handsome face, warm personality, charming smile. She just can't help it,she was daydreaming about him. Even she didn't listen today's lesson, After she saw him for the first time, she feels something that she has never felt. When she looked his addictive eyes she feels her heartbeat fasten.

Actually she wanted to approach him, but her sister was boldly approached him first. She was too shy even to express her feelings in front of her friends.

On the top of that her sister likes him too. She doesn't know what to do or what to think.. She doesn't wanna make her sister sad. So she chose to to distract herself with something else.

She saw how ethan gave a shy smile to her sister.,not her. So before her feelings gets stronger, she has to stop it already. Yes, she has to.

She forced a smile and wipes her tears, then looks at them
"Thank you, Mom. Thank you, Lily. I needed to hear that," Rose said, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Lily reached out and hugged her sister tightly. "I love you, Rose. And I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you weren't enough. You're more than enough, and I'm lucky to have you as my sister."

Their mom joined in the embrace, wrapping her arms around both girls. "I'm so proud of both of you. You're both amazing in your own ways, and I know you'll always have each other's backs."

With tears of gratitude in their eyes, the three of them sat at the kitchen table, basking in the warmth of their love and support for each other. And in that moment, they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other to lean on.

Little did they know what storm is coming to their life so soon!

-, do you think rose could forget ethan?
- - on comment!

Keep your support!

Stay safe until next chapter.

As i said before this gonna be a short story and more about sisterly love.

So let's found out what will happen next..

            ~To be continue ~