The Fighting Begins

On a Saturday morning in October Anna Louise Morrison was having some issues, that she had never shared before. At school Anna Louise was a fun, smart girl but little did all of her friends know she had many, many insecurities... Everyday when Anna Louise would travel home from school all she would be able to hear was fighting. Everyday all of her friends wanted to video chat, but she was so embarrassed by her parents yelling she always had to say no. Her friend Courtney would always ask of everything was okay, and Anna Louise always just replied "yea..". Courtney never wanted to get her mad so when she asked Anna Louise if everything was okay, and Anna Louise always said "yea.." she knew On my way! thing was wrong but also knew she didn't want to talk.
Finally......., something had gone too far. Anna Louise heard a loud crash and screaming. She went to the area where it had occurred, and there was her mother lying on the floor sobbing and bleeding. Then Anna Louise's father told Anna Louise "Get away from her, or I'll do the same to you." so Anna Louise backed off, ran to her room, and texted Courtney. Immediately Courtney showed her mother the text. And Courtney's mother called the police who in an hour and a half showed up at the Morrison House....