Closure A/N

Hello everybody! First off, I would like to thank all of you for reading and enjoying my stories from way back when. When I started this fanfic it was my first creative writing project ever and some of my first fan work for any fandom. It was amazing to see how many people wanted to read what I wrote, and receiving favorites and comments from so many people really fueled my creative spirit. You all made a huge difference in how I saw my own writing and really boosted my confidence in my own creations and nothing can take away from that. Thank you.

Second off, I'm afraid that I will not only be ending this project, but now that I've reread some of these chapters, I will also be taking it offline. I have grown so much between when I started this collection of oneshots and now, literally. When I started this group of stories I was only 15. The big one-five. I was literally a child and as such I didn't really have a iron grasp on what was appropriate. To be transparent, I now find this pairing very inappropriate, especially with how young I was when I was writing it. Even if there was no inherently sexual content in these works and even if I always aged up the self insert anyway, it was still a major overstep for someone of my age at the time, and even a severe overstep and a show of lack of judgement for someone of any age. I'm 23 now and since I find these works inappropriate for a 15 year old me to write, it would be even more inappropriate for 23 year old me to keep them up.

The previous paragraph does not and should not take away, though, from the appreciation I feel for all those who supported me and gave me the confidence and encouragement to keep creating. I have grown immensely due to the encouragement of others and the support I received throughout the years. Creativity is one thing you all helped fuel, even if the backbone of the thing I was being creative with was inherently sketchy and shaky to begin with. Gravity Falls was a major player in my creative growth and I don't know if I would be at the stage I am today without all your encouragement and support. Thank you so much.

Maybe we will meet again in the future, in another fandom perhaps :)

~ We'll meet again ~

~ Don't know where ~

~ Don't know when ~

~ But I know we'll meet again ~

~ Some sun-ny day ~

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day, night, morning or afternoon.

Much love, Author

P.S. I'm still a big fan of Bill Cipher, just not in the same way.