Chapter 55

After 8 months...

"Baby, why are you crying?" Jungkook said as he rushed beside Seokjin, on their bed,  as he arrived at their house from work.

Seokjin wiped his tears and said, "Jungseok is crying non-stop earlier and I feel like our baby is sad, that is why I also cried."

Jungkook tried his best to stop himself from laughing. He took Seokjin's hand and held them tight. "Baby, we attended parenting class, right?"

Seokjin looked at him and nodded.

"Did you remember what our instructor said about babies crying?" He asked.

Seokjin nodded again. "They may be hungry, sleepy, their diaper might be full, they cannot talk that is why they say it through crying." Seokjin answered.

"Right. Jungseok might be crying because of that. How is he now?"

"He is asleep, but I had to wipe some tears flowing from his eyes." Seokjin cutely answered.

"That is good, baby. It means, our son is just sleepy. Good job in taking care of him. Shall we ask Nanny Minji to teach you more about it?"

"I think I remember everything mentioned in our parenting class." Seokjin said as he smiled at Jungkook.

"That's good. I was told that you haven't eaten anything yet. Were you sad because of Jungseok?"

"Yes. I thought he does not like me anymore because he just keeps on crying." Seokjin said in a pout.

"Jinnie, our son loves you a lot. He is most comfortable with you around. He feels your love all the time and I also see how much you care for him. Whenever he is around you, he sleeps so well." Jungkook said as he pulled Seokjin to sit on his lap and hugged him while rubbing his back.

Seokjin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "You think so?" He asked.

"I do. Don't be sad whenever he cries, he just needs some more care. Babies cry whenever they need something. Please understand that. Let's continue attending some more parenting classes so that we can understand more our baby." Jungkook suggested.

"Okay." Seokjin said.

Jungkook tried to control himself as Seokjin started moving on top of him. The doctor said Seokjin would need to rest for 2 more months before they start doing it again.

"I miss you, baby." He breathed to his neck.

"Hm? I am just here." Seokjin said and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook look at him with a smile. "I know." He said and brushed Seokjin's hair away from his face. "I miss making love to you." He said as he suddenly kissed Seokjin.

***************

Seokjin is at the balcony when Jungkook finished his shower. After their heat-up kiss earlier, Seokjin was not able to control himself and offered to give Jungkook a mind-blowing heads, resuting to them making love on different ways. After that, they showered together but Jungkook had to shave because Seokjin said it tickles him a lot.

Before going to Seokjin, Jungkook checked the crib of their son, Jungseok, who was deep in his sleep. He kissed his forehead before leaving him and opening the door to their balcony.

He back hugged Seokjin as he kissed his neck.

"My face is clean." He said.