chapter five

Ignore the mistakes, please!

Ethan was a charming young man who had always been popular among his peers. He had a kind heart and a magnetic personality that drew people to him. But when it came to matters of the heart, Ethan found himself torn between two very different girls - twins, Rose and Lily.

Rose was the more outgoing of the two twins. She had a vibrant personality and a contagious laugh that could light up a room. She was adventurous and spontaneous, always up for trying new things and pushing the boundaries. Ethan was drawn to her wild spirit and the way she made him feel alive.

On the other hand, Lily was the more reserved twin. She was quiet and gentle, with a soft spoken voice and a caring nature. She had a deep empathy for others and a calming presence that made Ethan feel at peace. He found solace in her company and admired her ability to see the beauty in the world.

As Ethan got to know both twins better, he found himself falling for each of them in different ways. Rose brought out his fun and adventurous side, while Lily touched his heart with her kindness and compassion. He was torn between the two girls, unsure of which path to take.
As Ethan was walking through the park, he saw Rose sitting on a bench, looking out at the pond. He approached her, the sun shining down on her golden hair, making her look like an angel. They sat in comfortable silence for a moment before Rose turned to him with a mischievous smile.

"Hey Ethan, want to go for a swim in the pond?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Ethan hesitated, knowing that he couldn't swim very well, but he couldn't resist the twinkle in Rose's eyes. "Sure, why not?" he replied, standing up and taking off his shoes.

Hand in hand, they ran towards the pond, laughing and splashing each other as they waded into the water. Rose dived in first, her laughter ringing out as she swam around in circles. Ethan watched her in awe, feeling a rush of adrenaline as he joined her in the water.

As they swam and played, Ethan couldn't help but feel alive and free. Rose's energy was infectious, and he found himself falling for her more and more with each passing moment. But as the sun began to set and they headed back to dry land, Ethan's heart felt heavy with guilt.

He knew that Lily had a soft spot for the pond, where she loved to sit and sketch the beauty of nature. He couldn't shake the image of her sitting alone on the bench, waiting for him to join her. He knew that he had to make a choice between the two twins before everything got messed up.

That night, Ethan tossed and turned in bed, his mind consumed with thoughts of Rose and Lily. He knew that he couldn't continue to string them along, unsure of his feelings. He needed to make a decision and stick to it, no matter how difficult it may be.

The next day, Ethan made his way to the park, where he found Lily sitting on the bench, her sketchbook in hand. She looked up and smiled as he approached, her eyes filled with a quiet happiness that melted his heart.

"Hey Ethan, want to join me?" she asked, patting the spot next to her on the bench.

Ethan sat down beside her, taking in the beauty of the pond and the way the sunlight danced on the water. Lily began to sketch, her pencil moving gracefully across the paper as she captured the essence of the scene before them.

As he watched her work, Ethan felt a sense of peace wash over him. Lily's presence was comforting and familiar, like coming home after a long journey. He knew that he could be himself with her, without any pretenses or masks.

But as the day wore on, Ethan couldn't shake the memory of his time with Rose in the pond. The thrill of the adventure and the excitement of being with her lingered in his mind, pulling him in a different direction. He felt torn between the two girls, unsure of which one he truly loved.

As the sun began to set, Ethan made his decision. He knew that he couldn't continue to lead both Rose and Lily on, playing with their hearts and emotions. He needed to be honest with himself and with them, no matter how painful it may be.

That evening, Ethan sat down with Rose and Lily, his heart heavy with guilt and uncertainty. He explained to them his feelings, his confusion, and his need to choose between them before everything got messed up.

Both girls listened quietly, tears shining in their eyes as they processed his words. Rose reached out and took his hand, a sad smile on her face.

"I understand, Ethan," she said softly. "I appreciate your honesty, even if it hurts. I just want you to be happy, even if it's not with me."

Lily nodded in agreement, her eyes filled with understanding and forgiveness. "I want you to follow your heart, Ethan," she said gently. "I will always cherish the time we spent together, no matter what happens."

Ethan felt a sense of relief wash over him as he looked into the eyes of the two girls he cared for deeply. He knew that he had made the right decision, no matter how much it hurt. He knew that he needed to choose between the two twins before everything got messed up.

*******
You like it?
Vote and comment.