Chapter six

Ignore the mistakes, please!

After school, Ethan trudged home, his mind consumed with thoughts of Rose. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, with her long flowing hair and sparkling green eyes. He couldn't shake the feeling that she was the one for him. But then, out of nowhere, her twin sister, Lily, popped into his mind.

Lily was different from Rose in every way. While Rose was outgoing and confident, Lily was quiet and reserved. Her eyes held a sadness that Ethan couldn't quite place, and it tugged at his heartstrings. He found himself drawn to her in a way that he couldn't explain.

As he sat down to finish his homework, Ethan couldn't shake the feeling of turmoil that churned in his stomach. He was so conflicted. On one hand, there was Rose, who he knew liked him back. But on the other hand, there was Lily, with her haunting eyes and quiet demeanor.

As the days passed, Ethan found himself spending more and more time with both girls. He would meet Rose after school for coffee, laughing and chatting about anything and everything. But then, he would run into Lily at the park, where she would sit quietly on a bench, lost in her thoughts.

One day, as Ethan sat with Rose at their favorite café, he couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that gnawed at him. He knew he had to make a choice, but he just couldn't bring himself to hurt either of the girls.

That night, as he lay in bed, he tossed and turned, his mind racing. Finally, in a moment of clarity, he realized that he couldn't keep stringing both girls along. He had to make a decision.

The next day, Ethan sought out Lily at the park. As he approached her, he could see the sadness in her eyes, and his heart ached for her. He sat down next to her and took her hand, looking into her eyes.

"Lily, there's something I need to tell you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've been so torn between you and Rose, but I can't keep doing this. I have to make a choice."

Lily's eyes widened in surprise, and Ethan could see a flicker of hope in them. "What are you saying, Ethan?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

Ethan took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "I choose you, Lily. I know it's complicated, but I can't deny how I feel about you. You're different from anyone I've ever met, and I can't let that slip away."

Tears filled Lily's eyes, but this time, they were tears of joy. She threw her arms around Ethan, burying her face in his chest. "I feel the same way, Ethan," she whispered. "I've loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you."

And in that moment, as they sat on that park bench, surrounded by the sounds of laughter and the rustling of leaves, Ethan knew he had made the right choice. He had chosen love, and he had chosen Lily. And as he looked into her eyes, he knew that they were meant to be together, no matter how complicated it may seem.

From that day on, Ethan and Lily were inseparable. They would spend hours talking and laughing, exploring the world together hand in hand. And as they gazed into each other's eyes, they knew that they had found something truly special, something that would last a lifetime.

But as for Rose, she understood. She knew that Ethan and Lily were meant to be together, and she wished them nothing but happiness. And in the end, Ethan knew that he had made the right choice, for true love had found its way to him, in the most unexpected of ways.

That's it! Life's unpredictable!

********
Hello
keep your support.