⊱ ۫ ׅ ✧ 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

-

𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐖orking for an undercover agency certainly wasn't what they were expecting to pursue in their life. Hell, if asked what job they wanted to achieve ten years ago, an undercover agency certainly wouldn't have crossed their mind.

It was inevitable, some might say. Fate had them trapped between its ignorant fingers, tossing them into this field of work in order to find justice. Not just for them, but for their beloved family too.

Just five years ago, a poor soul who went by the name of Y/N, walked straight into fate's trap. They had no choice but to watch, being held down against their will, as their dearest family were mercilessly killed before their very eyes. Blinded by pure rage and malice, they desired to get their revenge — defending their family as they did so. And so, that is how the Hidden Agency was formed.

As Y/N stepped foot into the dim building (where the agency itself was located, as to not raise suspicion) they were greeted by a fair lady, blonde hair tied into a neat bun. She smiled warmly at Y/N, quickly approaching her as she slid the jacket off of their shoulders.

"I didn't think that you were going to be coming in today." Chuckled the lady with a quick shake of her head. She slung the jacket that Y/N was previously wearing over her shoulder as the pair begun to walk side by side.

"Hm... Neither did I, Lumine." They sighed to their secretary in response. "However, I have some work that I'd like completed... Is your brother around anywhere?"

Lumine nodded, hanging Y/N's jacket up onto a hook that was drilled into the wall.

"He is... Unfortunately," She muttered, "He has been pestering me all morning."

"Well, when does he not?" Y/N answered with a chuckle. "Where exactly is he?"

"In the weaponry room, browsing." Replied Lumine. "Would you like anything in the meantime?"

Y/N shook their head. "No, that should be all. Thank you, Lumine."

Lumine watched as Y/N made their way towards the agency lift in meaningful strides. They entered the lift before pressing the button that led to the lowest level of the building; this being where the agency cars were kept, where shooting ranges were and where a multitude of weapons were locked away.

Eventually, Y/N arrived at the lowest level, exiting the lift. The sound of gunfire immediately greeted their ears, their curiosity, suffice to say, piqued.

As they stepped round the corner, they noticed two males present within the shooting range, bullet holes raining across the targets.

"I see you're both hard at work." Y/N commented in an amused tone, stepping closer to the pair. Their attention shifted from the guns to Y/N in an instant.

One of the males, Lumine's twin brother, greeted Y/N with a quick wave and a nod of his head. His blonde hair was tied into a long braid that cascaded down his back. His auric-tinted eyes settled on Y/N's face with a gentle expression.