first look

nobody's POV:

'BZZ, BZZ!'

upon hearing the sound, san groaned in annoyance. he realised it was just his alarm interrupting his peaceful sleep. irritated, he rubbed his eyes and forcefully silenced the ringing by hitting his phone. feeling tired, he yawned and proceeded to the bathroom to complete his usual morning routine, which included showering, brushing his teeth, and taking care of his skin. once finished, he swiftly moved to his wardrobe to decide on an outfit for his first day of college. he gone for a simple outfit consisting of a white t-shirt, a grey hoodie, and loose-fitting blue jeans.

san let out a sigh as he came to the realization that he had to attend college and begin his classes. it's not that he hated it, it's just there are some days where he wants to have peace and quiet. his true passion was becoming a professional boxer, but unfortunately, his parents had forced him to pursue a career in business.

"FUCK LIFE," he shouted before forcefully grabbing his keys to unlock the door.

he slammed it shut and departed from his dorm, making the short two-minute walk to his college.

-
-
-
-
-

timeskip at the college

the 2 minute walk to school turned into a 10 minute after he got distracted by little kids playing football, he remembered the old times where he use to play with his friends but now they are too busy because of exam seasons. and that's when some random kid yelled pedo and he finally left. he then finally arrives at school, san encounters his group of friends who are already waiting for him. despite their complaints about his lateness, san dismisses their remarks and proceeds to enter the school building with them before the start of the first period. while engrossed in conversation with his friends, san fails to notice another person approaching, resulting in a collision. except the individual was on the floor but not him. was san that buff?

"hey, are you blind, did you not see me coming you big rock?" the person shouts with his eyes closed and his hand rubbing his bum.

but he couldn't say anything. the person infront of him was beautiful. he was small and had beautiful facial features, the individual was wearing a black oversized hoodie with grey baggy jeans and looked adorable in it. he just wanted to hug him and bite-

"HEY, IM TALKING TO YOU, DONT IGNORE ME!" the smaller shouts at him.

"o-oh yes i'm very sorry about that i didn't mean to-"

"oh so first you ignore me and now you just apologise when i ask? YOUR SUPPOSE TO APOLOGISE STRAIGHT AWAY DUMB ASS"

his friends next to him managed to calm him down after the outburst he created. the school bell rang, causing the friend group to scatter to their classes. san still in a daze from the encounter with the little angry bird, entered his class and made his way to the back.

-
-
-
-
-

hi sorry this is a short chapter but in the future there will be longer chapters !
thank you for reading see you next chapter ᰔ