Let's do the time warp again!

Hi this is in fact umbrella academy so there is a shit ton of gore and gross shit! So literally T.Ws for every chapter!

Y/n stood next to five as he focused on his calculations at hand. He was old as fuck, a mannequin fucker, and stupid as fuck. She really didn't understand why she had agreed to help in the first place, it was honestly a silent agreement on her part. She would have much rathered continued her... handy work... back at the commission. However, Five promised she could kill a few people and honestly, she needed to be rid of the Handler's patronizing glare for some time. She also HATED the Handler and wanted to contribute to her downfall. Five could occasionally have good ideas and she respected that. He wasn't nearly as brilliant as her in her own opinion, but he'd never admit to that of course.

Five had taken a second to glance up at Y/n as she gazed off into the distance. She was a woman of few words and by that literally, she rarely spoke. However, When she had stuff to say, it would either be really important or super judgemental and rude. She was more accustomed to expressing herself through actions. Five viewed her as a fucked up psycho, however, somebody who could really aid him in saving the world. She, like him, had been born with supernatural abilities, not to mention her combat and intelligence were definitely up there. If he wanted to be nice he'd say he'd consider her an equal but he couldn't admit that. In his mind, nobody was as perfect as himself. As she stood next to him she still looked very youthful, not at all like her actual age. She stood next to him in a tight black long sleeve with very loose black cargo pants. Around her neck laid multiple gold necklaces, and from her ears dangled golden hoops. She wore black to prevent blood stains, well at least the more noticeable ones. She-

"Focus," she snarled as he snapped out of his trance on her.

"Oh my god! I didn't have to bring you along! In no world would I actually ever need you!" He mumbled the last part but her sharp hearing managed to pick it up and she raised an eyebrow.

"You begged," she shrugged and turned away. He was about to reply when she was face to face with him in the blink of an eye, a hand placed on his mouth. "Finish." Five gulped but then threw her a dirty look.

"Fuck you!"

"You. Wish." Y/n looked down at her nails and huffed. Her attention was drawn back to Five when a sudden blue portal opened and she looked at him in shock. "You actually did it," she spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah," he grinned and she shook her head.

"Somethings wrong."

"Shut up and let's go!" Five yelled and pushed her into the portal as he followed behind.

As they fell from the portal Five had fallen flat on his face as Y/n landed on her feet upright. She snickered but soon she was drawn to the fact that he looked different. He looked- Y/n shot her hands out in front of her and her eyes narrowed. She quickly felt her face as her eyes began to light up in an intense amount of fury.

"I'm," Y/n looked towards Five, "Going," she closed her eyes to concentrate, "Kill-" She was knocked the fuck out as Five hit her in the back of the head.

"Crisis avoided!" he dusted off his hands and looked around to spot the rest of his family. "Shit."

Y/n jolted awake to find herself on a couch. She immediately glared at him to which he just grinned pulling her off of the couch and into the kitchen. She remained in the same outfit from earlier as the clothes surprisingly still fit her even as a teenager.

"She's adorable!" Klaus yelled as Five dragged Y/n into the kitchen, "When did you start dating?" Klaus leaned on his hands.

"Um never. I think I'd rather die in an apocalypse before dating her," Five rolled his eyes as Y/n just thought of how badly she wanted to stick Dolores's arm up his-