chapter 18

-Eiso-

How can a mortal being look so beautiful? so- perfect?

stepping into the cave, i knew i shouldn't have been surprised by the sight before me but it still caused a mix of emotions to stir up inside me.

Eikan was laid back in our nest with Nala on top of him in a straddling position, with his tail thrusting into her.

Even with her back turned towards me I enjoyed the sight far more than I probably should have, as my cock throbbed against my leathers. the way she moved her hips and cried out with small breathless noises.

out of jealousy or worry- probably both--my tail thumped against the ground and I balled my fists, fighting every cell and instinct within me that wanted to join in on the fun. 'Eikan, you are injured- we shouldn't be doing this right now!' I was too afraid to approach or even breathe, I had a feeling that the scent of sex in the air would drive me over the edge and I would lose control.

Eikan lifted his head to look at me with a huff. 'she's the one who came onto me! I didn't start this- besides doing it like this I don't have to move around and won't risk tearing my wounds. Just look at her face, she wants this.' he grinned and sped up pushing his tail in and out even faster.

Nala leaned forward over top of him holding herself up with one arm while her free hand stroked Eikans erection. giving me a clear view of his tail thrusting inside of her tight wet hole.

The sight made me groan as I adjusted my leathers, to make my crotch not so uncomfortable.

'you know you want this too brother, why do you insist on holding back?' he questioned.

'Now is not the time-' i tried to reason but Eikan cut me off with a scoff.

'Deny it all you want, she wants to be mated and I'm not going to deny her something we all want.' turning his full attention to her Eikan smiled and cupped her cheek saying her name.

Nala's eyes opened to gaze at him as he pulled her closer and their lips connected. watching them kiss I felt a haze taking over my mind. my tongue licked my lips and I could just imagine the feel of her soft mouth against mine, and the sweet taste if her tongue-

cursing to myself, I lean against one of the cave walls to steady myself as I look away. Eikan has always been a sly bastard who enjoys tormenting me but I'm not so weak as to fall for his tricks this easily.

Nala's voice pulled me from my sulking and I hesitantly looked back to see her preparing to take my brother's shaft. my eyes widened as I watched with my hand on my own throbbing erection, as if holding it would help me to resist temptation. I knew stepping into this cave would be my undoing, yet here I am still fighting it.

I watched as her body took him in inch by inch, it was slow and torturous to watch.

Eikan grew impatient of the slow insertion as his tail coiled around her and he grabbed hold of her legs. She was startled and started to speak only to cry out and scream his name as he forced her down onto his cock, pushing himself all the way in.

'She feels so good-' Eikan cursed, his voice in my head sounding a bit strained as he struggled to focus. 'Her body's holding me so tight, I don't think I can move...' he groaned out loud looking at Nala who was unable to even hold herself upright. she looked as though she might faint.

cursing I quickly went over to them and got behind Nala to help her. 'you idiot! you are being too rough!'

leaning her against me to keep her upright I rubbed her back and whispered her name as a means to comfort her as she struggled to adjust. her gaze moved to mine with a haze in her eyes.