Chapter - 19

Siya is pacing back and forth in her room, sometimes biting her nails and sometimes stamping her feet in frustration. And her phone is ringing continuously which she is ignoring.

But when the phone kept ringing again and again, she picked up the phone in anger and said.

Siya : How many times have I told you not to call me?

?? : Oh baby why do you need to get so angry… I haven’t told you much about what I want from you.

She now starts rubbing her forehead, she feels scared and then she tells him in a faltering voice.

Siya : Look, I am getting married, stop stalking me. If you leak those photos, I will be ruined.

?? : tsk tsk tsk...Okay, I agree with what you say, do one thing, get me set up with your sister.

Siya in mind : She'll set you up, bastard....

?? : I will not leak your photo, send me your sister's photo and get her set up for me.

Siya in mind: I don't want to do this. I will not do this at all, but I am helpless, so please forgive me. I will send your photo.I know nothing will happen to you. No one can do anything to you..

Siya : After this, will you stop following me and you will not call me?

?? : You send the photos, let me see them too.

_________________________________________________

In the dark night, she was driving her Thar at full speed and there was only the fire of revenge in her eyes and heart.

Driving the car at full speed, she stops at a place where everybody gets salvation.The place where a person's pride is destroyed. And that place is the crematorium. She parks the car there and gets out of it.

She comes out and fold her hands on her chest and looks at the embers of the burning pyres. She looks at the spot where she last saw her mother turn to ashes.

The wind is blowing in the pitch black night and she is not afraid of anything, she is just standing there with her hands folded. And then she sees the stars in which her mother is smiling in front of her.

YN: maa..

Just this one word slips off her tongue slowly. And she moves forward towards the shadow

Saanvi : Laddoo ! how is my baby...I know you are in a lot of pain right now; you are missing me.

And tears start falling from her eyes. She is unable to touch her even if she wants to because she is not there in reality, it is just her illusion...

YN : Maa! You all know, that woman can stoop so low that she can even bring an innocent animal on the road.

Then her mother explains to her with a smile.

Saanvi : The vessel of her sins is full and it can burst at any moment which shows that her end is near.

YN : Once I get the proof, I will give that woman such a death that even crows will not be able to find her dead body.

Her mother comes near her and stands beside her, she tries to touch her mother but it is air and she cannot touch it with her mother ,then her mother smiles and tells her.

Saanvi : Laddoo! Fighting against wrong is our religion but we must keep in mind that even if 100 criminals are spared, no innocent should be harmed.

YN : What do you want to say? Do you mean to say that I am unnecessarily harassing my in-laws in all these things?

Sanvi shakes her head and tells her again..