Football to the face

Isabells P.O.V. : 

"Katie!! Come on!" I yelled down the stairs. 

"Ok, ok geez I'm comin" said Katie walking up the stairs

"Well hurry up, I want you to see my room!" I said excitedly running back to my room. 

"Omg isabell, THIS IS ADORABLE!" Screeched Katie, "I LOVE IT!" 

" You really like it? " I said  with a big grin on my face. 

"Uh yeah! Any girl who likes tumblr rooms would!!" 

"Well thanks" I said smiling

Katie and I were just sitting on our phones scrolling through our twitter feed and posting pics on Instagram about how the New Jersey life was, you two even made a funny vine together. 

" hey, have you gotten your schedule for school yet?" Asked Katie 

"Yeah, I have math first. Yaaaayyy!" I said with a sigh at the end and sarcasm with yay. 

"No way me too!" Said Katie with enthusiasm " who do you have?" 

"Umm, Mr. Plumpt I'm pretty sure" 

"Cool me too" Katie said with a smile. 

Katie had to leave since it was getting late but had already planned to hang out tomorrow though.  put on my pajamas and just threw my hair up in a messy bun. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then went back to my room and got my computer and fell asleep  to Netflix. 

—The next morning

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" "AHHHHHH" I screamed " oh! Stupid alarm!" I said while huffing and puffing.  

I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower then went back to get dressed. I went to my closet and put on a pair of black leggings and just a light grey sweater from Abercrombie & Fitch and a pair of black high top converse. Then I went to my mirror and just went for a kinda natural look. First I started with my foundation and concealer. Then for my eyes I did just a light tannish eye shadow, mascara and eye liner with a wing. Then I put on some light pink lipstick.  Then I just straitened my hair and was done. 

After that I texted Katie and told her to meet me at Starbucks. We both got venti double chocolatey chip frapé. We just weren't really in the mood coffee. So then we just walked around the park talking about school and different stuff. 

But in the middle of a sentence I heard someone yell " WATCH OUT!"  "Huh?" I said confused. But then something hit me in the face before I could notice what was going on, whatever it was it hit me hard. I fell to the ground and sat there holding my face " OUCH!" I screamed and heard someone yell " OH MY GOD! Are you ok? " and before I could answer the persons question or even see who it was they picked me up and went and sat me on a bench. I opened my eyes and was holding my face only to see the most gorgeous person ever! He was kneeling down right in front of me holing my face and my arm. 

" here let me see" he said removing my hand from my face. "Oooh" 😬 he said while making a hissing like noise. But then he look straight at me and got wide eyed and asked if I were ok again. 

"Yeah, yeah. Kinda I guess, what was that?" You asked

"That was a football" he said  "oh..." You said feeling awkward while he was just kinda sitting there staring at you. 

"Oh, haha sorry my bad. I'm Ethan by the way, Ethan Dolan "    

"Well hi Ethan thank you for helping me," I said with a smile " I'm Isabell, Isabell Tealst" 

"Well nice to meet you, I haven't seen you around. Are you new here?" He asked kindly 

"Actually yeah I am,"  I said, "I've only lived in New Jersey for about a week or two now" 

 "Oh cool so you got here just as fall break started, haha" said Ethan  "yup" you said smiling. 

"Hey Ethan, what happened to...oh"  " oh, isabell this is Grayson, my twin brother" 

"Oh hi Grayson, by the way here's your football" I said. " oh yeah...sorry about that😁" 

Grayson apologized nervously while scratching the back of his head.  " it's ok" I said, " I mean it's not like you did it on purpose. Haha" I said " ahaha yeah" 

"Isabell! Oh hey Isabell sorry Clair called me and she..um. What happened?" Katie asked with a very confused loom on her face. 

"Grayson threw a football and it accidentily hit me in the face" 

"WHAT!? Aww are you ok?" She asked "yeah I'm ok it just hurts pretty bad" I said. 

"Who's grayson? And who is this?" Katie said with a smirk. "That's Grayson," I said pointing to him "and this is Ethan"  "Ooh cool" she said smiling. 

"Hey, I'm Grayson." "Hey, I'm Katie" "hey do you wanna go get some ice cream or somethin?" Grayson asked Katie "yeah sure"    Grayson and Katie walked off saying bye and you and Ethan just sat there giggling at them. 

" so hey, since they're going to get ice cream you wanna go do somethin?" Asked Ethan "yeah sure" I said. 

We went back to Ethan's house and hung out, watched Netflix, made a vine and other stuff. I think I'm REALLY  starting to like him.  

After a while Grayson and Katie came back and we all were kinda bored so we just went and walked around for a while and the boys showed us around, we went into stores and had some fun. Katie bought a new long board, Ethan and Grayson bought some candy and I got a new pair of sunglasses and pink baby lips. 

It was getting late  so we said your good nights to Ethan and Grayson and went back to my house and had a sleepover. We went to my room and had so much fun, we went on Instagram and read the funny text posts back and forth to each other and told joke to each other, some were cheesy some knot (like a pretzel) then Katie got on vine while you were watching a YouTube video and Katie just screamed. 

"Ahhhh! OMG no way!" Katie screeched with extreme excitement 

"OMG! What!?" I asked "look, Ethan and Grayson are on vine and make hilarious videos!"  "Really? No way! Let me see" 

We watched the vine of Grayson taking a picture of Ethan and Ethan was running around crazy and running into stuff and saying "I can't see" because of the flash and the cation was: "when you take a picture with the flash on #icantsee". And we both just started laughing so hard that our cheeks hurt, the we watched one that had Grayson opening up the fridge and then saying "yo if you're hungry just eat whatever you want" then Ethan says " cool thanks bro" then Grayson turns around and the fridge completely empty and then it turns back to Ethan wiping the side of his mouth as if he ate everything that was in the fridge. 😂 and the caption was : "when you get fridge privileges...#IAteItAll" and again we both started laughing so much.    

We both got pretty tired so we both decided to go to bed 

"Night isa" said Katie sleepily 

"Night kat" I said while drifting off to sleep. 

(Hey if anybody don't get the joke with the chess and knot, which yes I do realize I spelled knot instead of not I did that on purpose. Although I'm pretty sure nobody will understand it😂) 

But anyways I'm going to be making a chapter 2 and yeah, also  I can take requests for fanfic a so yeah😊💕hope this is pretty good so far😁