heavenly warm-1

Heavy rain poured into the earth..... The sun  hides behind the thick cloud giving the early morning to a clumsy atmosphere...
The wind flew past caressing the leaves and tree branches..... Yellow shaded  leves and flower petals flew into the air  along with the wind .......

Inside the house..... In a certain room..... Only heavy breaths and loud deep groans can be heared..... Muffled mo. Ans died under hungry k. Sses...... In the king sized bed... A boy...... In his early 20's.......Who have blond curly hair which is spreading all over the white pillow..... His face have a ple...... @..... Sure..... Able  frown and......his  Eyes are glossy...... His sharp nose is red... That plumpy strawberry like lips are swollen.....,, his b. 0.dy..... j..... Erked up and down harshy...... Following hiz broken mo... Ans.....  His long slim fingers tightly fist on the pillow......

Above him..... A man who is in his middle of 20's...... Who has thick  black hair which is  wet because of sweating and, sweats drops dripping from his long silky hair..... His eyes are dark and crazy ....... His sharp jaw clenched tightly feeling warmth around him...... Sweat drops dripped from his jaw that obediently fall over the younger one's ch... €§. T area......  His strong muscular arms tightly hold other's curvy hip....... It must leave buries for sure.... 

He looked down at the fragile boy... Seeing the expression, a loud groan escaped from his mouth... That encourage  him to m. Ø.ve rather fast....... Faster until he heard a loud whi....mp.£r.... Following by a gr.Ø...an...... He plopped above the tiny bõdy like that hide under the strong muscular one.....The little one heard heavy pantings near his ear along with a deep husky voice and sloppy th....®.....ust......

???!!!:::: ahhh...no...... No more....... Don't..... Mmm...,.Pull it out......,.

????!!!!:::::  my little one is heavenly warm and tight ... That i want to stay ī. Ñ..... Side whole time......

Sweat drops formed in his forehead ... His hand tightly fitted on the soft duvet..... His breath become uneaven..... Eyes fluttered badly... Mouth parted a bit to let out the heavy breaths... With a loud gasping sound he opened his eyes and sat on the bed.... His eyes fluttered and he looked around placing his one hand on his chest ..... He looked around to confirm that he is alone in his room... He looked at himself... He is still fully dressed......... He sighed heavily closing his eyes... He breathed in and out to calm his heavily beating heart......

Soon a face came to his mind.... That handsome face.... Who have big round eyes..... Thick black hair...... Muscular face..... Pointed nose..... Thin lips...... And sharp jaw.......  He felt a tight hold on his hip... He shoot open his eyes.... Fvck that was just..... Just what..... He don't even know..... he hitted his forehead slightly to. Let go off that images....

???!!!!: fvck.... What.... Just i saw a w. €t dreM about  unknown person... That too first time in my life... Fvck... What got in my head for this nasty dream..... Ywack..... Hell...... That dark eyes..... Tight hold..... Why i feeling that was real.....

He is face paled.

??!!!::: yaahhhh... Kim Taehyung just stop it... It was your first time too see something like this that's why you are feeling like that..... Tomorrow you have to go to the  university... Just sleep.... Pray to god......

Still he looked around confusingly... He jumped from the bed and ran towards bathroom and then get back to sleep ..... Still his heart felt something odd and uneasy....... He shrugged it off and covered himself fully under the duvet and slept after too much fight with his own......

*****

Well..... This is kim Taehyung , soon to be  a university student..... Brilliant and talented one..... Very talkative and cute fluffy ball..... He has lot of admires in his university..... Still he doesn't fall for any relationship...... It's not like he is an antiromantic or not into relationship .... Truly he don't felt any crush towards anyome... He don't like the silly billy university love..... (It's not like every love in university is silly..... Some are true and they will together..... So skip it....) He doesn't want a mare crush or something to hang his life.....  He has a childhood best friend park jimin who is his cousin too...... they have just 3 month age difference ...Both are studying together and good at studies.... But clumsy and naughty in university..... But always top in every exams......