Disclaimer

This is purely a work of fiction and my own idea. While I do not own Attack on Titan, this fic idea is my own original work. I personally have never figured skated and have limited knowledge of the sport aside from documentaries, tik toks and video essays about the sport.

If any of my readers are knowledgeable about the sport and happen to notice a mistake I made while writing, please feel free to kindly point it out.

There will be visuals posted and described throughout the fic but if they do not suit what you are imagining in your head, please feel free to disregard it and imagine something else.
It will be a bit angsty, however, the only trigger warnings will mostly be for NSFW scenes.

A playlist will be curated for this fanfic and will be updated and/or changed as time goes on.

If at any point in the story I write something that is considered a deal breaker for you (i.e, you don't like the way I write a certain character, you feel as though it's too dramatic or rushed), stop reading or refrain from commenting about it. I can accept constructive criticism and new ideas but if you find yourself not liking the direction of the story to the point where it becomes unbearable, STOP READING IT.

Anyways have fun reading and expect regular updates :)