1

[August 26th 10:38 P.M.]

N: hiiiii there's a party like rnnnn!!! plzzz come with me

R: fine

N: rWHAT EEALLY?
N: it usually takes me FOREVER to convince you

R: yes idiot
R: don't make me change my mind

N: OKOK ILL PICK U UP IN A BIT? :P

R: yeah

-

Riku sighed to himself as Noah parked his car in front of the party host's house. It was already quite late, and he didn't want to stay too long.

Now that he thought about it, Noah driving there was a little stupid. It was obvious he was going to end up drinking loads.

He always did.

The sound of the engine being turned off could be heard, and then Noah undid his seat belt, looking to Riku.

" Let's go? "

Noah seemed pretty excited from the moment he arrived at Riku's to pick him up. It was probably because he ended up agreeing to coming to the party right away.

" Okay. " Riku nodded, taking his seat belt off also and then getting out of the car.

Both leaving the car, they walked up to the front door of the house, entering it.

As soon as the door was opened, the muted sound of music became louder, filling the both of their ears. Noah walked forwards into the crowd, joining a few friends.

This wasn't exactly Riku's scene, but he said he'd come, so it wasn't like he could just leave immediately. That and, he knew he was basically Noah's way of getting back home. That's how it usually was. He was sure that's why Noah always asked him to come with him, even if he didn't say it to him directly.

If it was really to hang out with him, then he'd be with him right now, but instead he immediately rushed off to dance and drink with some other people he barely knew.

And that's how it was most of the time.

Riku ended up finding himself walking around the party pretty aimlessly. There were a few instances where a drunk person bumped into him or someone tried somewhat flirting with him, but he wasn't there for that.

At one point, Riku finally saw Noah in the distance again. He narrowed his eyes slightly, watching him with some girl, then realizing that he was trading his drink with her.

Face palming internally, Riku started to make his way over to Noah.

" Noah. " He stood to the side of him now, looking at him and then the girl, then back at him again.

Noah's eyebrows heightened. Then, he slurred some words out in his friend's direction.

" Ooh, hii Riku! Sorry for walking off- "

Riku looked down to his drink and then the girl. " Do you know her? "

Noah giggled a little hearing this. " Whaatttt, are you jealousss? "

The brunette had to take a deep breath. This guy was such a dumbass.

" No, idiot. Give me that. " As he finished speaking, Riku took the cup from Noah and pushed it back in the girl's direction, sending her off on her way.

Even if the drink wasn't spiked, seeing how drunk Noah was already, Riku didn't think it was a good idea for him to drink even more. It was a good thing he was dragged to these parties sometimes afterall.