🍪 ☆ shadow milk x reader

╭─────── ✦ . 🍓 . ✦ ───────╮

Hi, Jester of the Deceit! I wrote-or ordered-this just for you! I purposely made it long to give you a huge thanks! Consider this as an early, heartfelt thank-you for my requested oneshot, and your wonderful work.

(Check out their profile! <3)

꒰ ORDERED FOR @Jester_Of_The_Deceit ꒱

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷₊˚‧

꒰ ORDER #02 ꒱
shadow milk cookie x reader

.. ONESHOT platonic ( 🍪 ) ..

You get a whiff of the pearly-white Silky Milk cake, adorned with decorations that depict one of the Beast Cookies.

Toppings of jester hats and cerulean eyes, along with the Light of Deceit drawn in the middle-it reminds you of Shadow Milk Cookie, a savior of the Cookie World who fell from grace...

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷₊˚‧

[ Y/F = your flavor ]

For more than 100 years, he was stuck in a dark abyss. That was Shadow Milk Cookie's life for centuries, along with the lives of the other Beast Cookies.

Your family was once followers of Shadow Milk before he fell from grace. Terrified of his corruption, your ancestors never dared to see him again, but they were loyal to him-believing change was still possible for him. So, honoring Shadow Milk continued to pass in your family.

Descended from Shadow Milk's followers, you were curious to know why he fell out of his heroic days. You traveled to the Faerie Kingdom, where he was imprisoned, according to the stories of your ancestors.

"The Silver Tree is the biggest sight of the Faerie Kingdom," the Faeries said. "However... no Cookie is allowed to touch its bark, except for the Guardian."

You were too interested in Shadow Milk to care.

When the clock struck midnight and the Faeries fell asleep, you snuck out of your chamber in silence. You ran to the Silver Tree as fast as your Cookie legs allowed.

As you ran, your mind was filled with questions: would Elder Faerie be at the Silver Tree at this time? Would anyone spot me outside of my chamber?

Despite that, you were brimming with excitement. Coming out at midnight was perfect, and there wasn't a single Faerie out here!

You ran endlessly.

Once you reached the Silver Tree, you didn't know how long you ran, until you felt your legs wobble.

You paused to catch your breath. When your breath returned, you looked up to the Silver Tree. It silently stood tall, and its leaves glimmered in the moonlight.

You slowly walked on the dewy grass. Soon, you were inches away from the Silver Tree. Hesitating, you placed your hand on the silver bark.

"Shadow Milk Cookie?" You gently whispered to the tree.

No Cookie answers. There is only silence hanging in the midnight air.

At this point, you considered running away and returning to your chamber-