Chapter one: A Simple Game..

Izuku Midoriya placed his hero notebook down on his desk. It was getting pretty late, and he had just started to settle down after a long day of training, Izuku turned toward his window admiring the peaceful starry night as he did a knock echoed throughout his room.

"Coming!," Izuku yelled, quickly turning toward his door as he opened it to one of his best friends, Ochako Uraraka "Hey Uraraka-san!," Izuku greeted as Uraraka smiled "The others and I were wondering if you'd like to play Truth or dare!," Uraraka explained, Izuku thought quickly before answering.

"Heh I was just about to pass out..," Izuku muttered, Uraraka's face turning a slight pink "O-Oh It's o-okay sorry we didn't know," Uraraka began to turn away as Izuku grabbed ahold of her wrist "I-I can play hey it's alright," Izuku smiles as Uraraka returns it "Great we'll be out in the living room," Uraraka says before walking away, Izuku sighs "Guess sleep can wait..," Izuku began to walk out of the dorm room before feeling a hand being placed onto his shoulder, Izuku turned around, noticing his childhood best friend.

"Kacchan?," Izuku mutters " Where are you going?," Bakugo asked "The others asked me if I'd wanted to play never have I never," Bakugo's expression turned confused "Weren't you training all day?," Bakugo asked quietly, his red eyes looking into the greenettes. m Izuku turned slightly red "N-No I was just..," Izuku answered "You need to take better care of yourself," Bakugo growled "I will but can I do this please?,' Deku asked politely, Bakugo sighed as he looked around.

"Fine but I'm coming with," Bakugo removed his hand from Izuku's shoulder before walking ahead of the greenette, soon stopping a little ahead of him, before turning back toward Izuku.

As the angry blond gave the greenette a soft, but passionate kiss on the lips. Before slowly leaving them with a smirk on his face, and continuing down toward the main living room.

Izuku's face brightened into a shade of pink, before quickly taking small deep breaths as Izuku then continued on his way toward his friends.

"Deku-Kun you're here!," Uraraka cheered, hugging her friend as he stepped into the living room for 1A. "I saw Bakugou-Kun too, is he playing too?," Uraraka asked with a slight look on her face as Izuku nodded, " The bubbly friend whose face was always bright that Izuku knew, turned annoyed and slightly angry.

"Is that alright Uraraka-san?," Izuku asked quietly, Uraraka quickly noticing the sad look on her friend's face "Nono it's alright, I'm fine," Uraraka lied "Hey Iida needs me, so I'll be right back," Uraraka waved goodbye to the boy before leaving.

Izuku knew Uraraka hated that his and Kacchan's friendship was getting better.

But what Uraraka didn't know was that the two were dating and Izuku knew that would make Uraraka hate Katsuki even more. But there was no way she could get him to change his mind about his love life.

He loved that angry blond with all his heart...

Once the mostly all of Class 1A, grouped into a large circle "Alright Mr Aizawa is asleep so we have to keep quiet," Iida whispered yelled as he chopped his hand in the air "Oh would you stop that," Denki took the class representative's hand before placing Iida's hand to his side.

"Woah you're really like a robot!," Denki raised his voice as a hand slapped the Pikachu on the mouth, closing his mouth shut "Dude you gotta lower your voice or we won't get to play!," Kirishima said, Denki quickly nodded as Kirishima removed his hand from his mouth. "So who's going to start 'Ribbit'," Tsuyu asked.

"Ooh I will," Ochako raised her hand "Uh Truth or dare Jiro-San," Ochako asked "Truth," Jiro calmly answered "Is it true you and Denki-kun are dating?," Ochako watched Jiro's face turn a bright red.