Chapter 1 Why are you here

December 2023,

Mike Makowski was walking through the snowy town of South Park, Colorado. He was in a bad mood considering somehow his great great great grandmother and father had passed away. They weren't supposed to die but for some reason they did. But Mike's parents started doing research on what could have happened.

Mike went back to his house and went up to his room. Almost everything they owned was given to him, so Mike went through the boxes and organized the things that would go to other family members and stuff that he would keep for himself. Most of it was lamps, candles, dolls, and most importantly, a giant painting that had the picture of his grandparents that died. He decided to take everything off of his walls and find a place to put the painting. It was so big that it took up his entire left wall, so that's where he put it, on his left wall.

Then Mike went through the things he already had and compared them to the things he had gotten. All the dolls were kept on the shelves and he put the other stuff that couldn't fit in the closet or the toy chest he still had when he was a baby. He replaced his side table lamp with one of the lamps that was given to him, and he changed out his candles with the ones that he had gotten.

As he went through his things, he found a box filled with blood bags. From what seemed like all around the world. Many were labeled. "England, Scotland, Germany, Russia, and most of all, Romania. Probably because they came from Romania, but it was weird that none of them were considered expired.

Mike took the blood bags and put them back in the box and went downstairs with the box to put the bags in the fridge. But when he got to the bottom step, he saw someone he never thought he would be seeing in his house. Pete, Pete was in his house, sitting on the couch, and reading. What the hell? Pete looked over and noticed Mike, he had an angry surprised look on his face, how did he not know he lived here? Mike ran back upstairs with the box and went into his room. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Pete was in his house and was about to find out who he was. No one knew, even his friends never knew, and he would in no way trust a rude d-bag like Pete. Then, he heard a voice.

"Mike, honey. Can you help us some more? Oh and I also brought some friends over to help us." His mom called.

Mike went downstairs.

"Honey, I brought some friends over and their son, Pete, is willing to help." His mom said.

"That's a lie." Pete said.

"Pete, you're gonna help us and you're gonna like it." Pete's mom said.

"Are you kidding?! I could have just been hanging out with my friends." Pete exclaimed.

"Just help!"

"Fine!"

So Pete started to help.