↳ ⁠𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 + 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 + 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵༉‧₊

WARNING! Mention of Cancer & Death

To Mossa ji, You are dearly missed.

-------------------------------------------------------

After nearly nine hours of restless anticipation in the air, Aditi's flight finally touched down. Her nerves were frayed with anxiety, replaying every memory she cherished from India-both joyful and melancholy-but outwardly she remained composed. Gathering her baggage, she settled into a waiting area for her connecting flight to Chandigarh. As a supermodel, she was accustomed to the flexibility of travel, able to jet off at a moment's notice.

Pulling out her phone, she swiftly texted her brother and Gigi to inform them of her arrival in India. Just as she finished, she noticed a missed call from Shubman. Her heart skipped a beat with anticipation. With 45 minutes to spare, she hesitated briefly before deciding to call him back.

After a few rings, Shubman answered. "Aditi?" His voice carried a mix of surprise and warmth. "Shubman," she replied softly, a smile evident in her voice. Their initial exchange was followed by a brief, serene pause, reflecting the peace they felt hearing each other's voice after so long

"I'm in India, Delhi actually," Aditi added, feeling a rush of excitement. "Oh, tussi aagye ho? Chandigarh kab tak aaoge?" Shubman responded, his voice filled with genuine interest. "Haan, I'll be in Chandigarh in about 1.5 hours," she said, her voice tinged with excitement.

"Can I come pick you up?" Shubman asked suddenly, his question catching her off guard, yet warming her heart at the same time. The thought of seeing him again after five long years was both daunting and exhilarating. The prospect left Aditi momentarily stunned, but before she could fully process, she found herself agreeing absentmindedly, "Great! I'll be at the airport in an hour."

"Only if you're free, Shubman. I don't want to burden you," she added quickly, her concern evident in her voice. "No, no, of course, I want to come. I'll be there, don't worry," he reassured her, his happiness palpable through the phone. "Alright. See you soon," she said softly, a hint of blush coloring her cheeks.

"Bye," Shubman replied warmly, his voice lingering in her ears even after the call ended. Aditi couldn't help but smile to herself as she put her phone away. The mix of emotions-excitement, nervousness, and a touch of longing-swirled within her as she waited for her flight to Chandigarh, anticipating the reunion that awaited her.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚