Announcement

Hey guys,

It's me Jeontrvjk,

Hope you're doing good.

Well as I promised early, I'm here with another book of 'His' series...

It's a dark romance and I have started the work and this will be released once I complete the ongoing work.

I hope to receive the same amount of love that I received for my previous books of his series...

As an author who is developing and discovering the new sides of this platform to get the readers excited for the upcoming works especially this book.. (Not gonna reveal the name soon haha..), I have worked really hard behind it so that the readers can connect and dwell into this world of dark romance.

I repeat that it's a dark romance so dont expect it to be all sweet because there might be scenes that trigger you..

Okay so I'm not ruining the mood by putting forward the conditions.. Which I will, once I publish it officially.. It's just an announcement...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

They call it revenge, but he called it love.

They call it obsession, but he called it love.

They call it madness, but he called it love.

She thought he was ruining her, but understood the trueness of his emotions.

When he refused to make her the woman of his heart because of his deeds as a mafia, she made him understand that she never was his weakness, but his strength.

A tale that delves into the depths of their twisted connection, exploring themes of control, power, and the destructive nature of obsession. Stay tuned!

*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*__*_