The Start

As we look up to the sky, we overlook a city, as we see a kuriboh hair male running, "Why is the train only late on important days like this?" As he kept running "No, this is exiting... This is a trial I've been given to overcome." As he past some people "Guts! Just you wait, Duel Academy!" As we change view into a man with leather belts walking on the path.

He looked behind him "Look out!" As the Kuriboh haired boy bumped into him and his duel disk and cards fell along with him. As he begins picking up his cards "Sorry" to the guy he bumped, he dusted one of his cards. "Hey... do you duel?" The man asked "Yeah I'm taking the Duel Academia entrance exam" the boy said and the man smiled, opening his deck box on his belt. "A-are you... " "This is a lucky card" the man held up a card "It wants to go where you're going."

As Kuriboh haired boy widened "Huh?" He too the card "Thanks" the man walks past him "Do you're best" "R-right.. Um... Thank you very much" he looked at the back of the man as he did a bow. The man stops and give him a thumbs up, and walks away.

CHANGE SCENE

we see a girl walking to a dome on top of a hill. On this day, practical exam for Duel Academia, a school for training elite duelists were being held at Kaiba Land. As we look at the girl, walking to a woman with some papers. "Hello, I'm here for the practical exam for Duel Academy", the receptionist look at the girl. "Could you please tell me your name miss?" "My name is Mori Shinji" The now Mori said. As the receptionist look at the stack of paper, "You may enter, and you're Exam #111" the receptionist said. "Thank you miss" as Mori walk inside the Dome, she look around the area.

She walks to one of the proctors and took the test. For the most part it was easy. It had questions about certain trap or spells works, which wasn't a shock. Every question gets harder and harder. Like naming specific cards stats of the monster.

The last question was the most hardest and difficult to answer.... It was on what does Pot of Greed do? She took some time to think of the question and wrote down 'Draw 2 Cards'. After she was done, she stood up and went to the test proctor, and gave it to them. She went to the room where the test takers after they were done to see if they passed the test, but before she left the room, she saw some guy with two shades of brown entering in the last 30 minutes.

One of the proctors came closer to Mori and gave her the test answers. She looked nervously on the the test score, and she passed with flying colours. Outside she was calm and a bit cocky as she gave her test back to the proctor, but inside she was so happy she could explode like fireworks shooting to the sky. But the nest exam is the duel exam, she was confident in herself and her deck that she would 100% sure she would win and go to her dream school.

She went to the dueling room for the test, she saw on the right side a light blue haired boy with glasses dueling with one of the proctors and on her left was a British black haired duelist starting his duel. On the opposite side of the arena, a black haired male that looked like about 25 enter the arena. He straighten his back, lifted his duel disk and put his deck into it. He coughed into his hand and looked at Mori. "State your full name and number, examine!" He yelled.

"Mori Shinji and #111" she stated, looking at the proctor

"Well. Mori Shinji, I hope you are ready for the duel of your life. Are you ready?" He asked and saw Mori nod her head. "Good"

Both of their duel disk activated as both of them yell on the top of their lungs, "DUEL!"

Mori Shinji: 4000 lp

Proctor: 4000 lp

Turn 1: Proctor-4000lp-5 Cards

The proctor drew fo true first turn "I'll start things off by summoning Gemini Elf in attack mode!" As a black mist comes out, as two elf woman walk out of it to the field.