the start...

After an eventful night with winter...

THE MORNING

I woke up before winter so I decided to make him a nice breakfast, only because he makes me a nice feast every morning. I heard light stepping occur on the stairs.
"Winter? Honey?" I shouted. All I could do was walk closer to the stairs after getting no answer, when I got to the stairs no one...
"Boo!" Winter giggles as he jumps up from behind me and hugs me. After he lets go I playfully punch his arm and giggle, winter kisses me on the forehead and watches me walk back over to the stove. As I'm cooking his delicious food, winter hugs me from the behind and sways gently moving us side by side in his warm embrace.

AFTER AUT MADE BREKKIE

"This is marvelous baby." Winter exclaimed
"Its early although, marj asked me to go to the bar. Can I go darling?" Asked aut.
"Of course you can my love, you don't have to ask me!" Replied winter. I smile as he treats me so well! I got ready to leave with my keys when I saw carly sobbing on the side of the road, normally I feel like laughing when someone's upset but because it was a kid I kind of felt sympathetic? I felt like gagging at my feeling. I hesitated to go and comfort her as thats not what I would normally do, I couldnt help but ask...
"Are you ok darling?" Ew why am I being nice?
"No and ew why are you being nice?" She answers with a question, I shrug and give her a look to say OK moody ill leave you alone if you want. She nods, I'm not going to leave her like that so I called charlotte to get her ass here and sort her friend out.

AT THE BAR

I see marjorie and approach her in the bar, not saying a word, she knows I like silence this means she won't talk...just drink when... for some reason I just threw up
"OMD autumn why would you come if you were ill?!"
"I'm not!" Omg why am I throwing up?! This is so embarrassing, ugh why am I such an idiot?! I thought, marj took it into her own hands to take me to the hospital because this came out of nowhere! She explained to the doctor that it just happened and nothing happened before that (which I briefly explained to her in the car in-between revolting gags every 5 minutes) He finally took me in and left. About 10 minutes later he came in for a scan and a checkup, in the middle of the scan winter stormed into the room.
"OMG AUTUMN!" he ran towards me pulling his hand into mine and watching the doctor, after around 20 minutes winter was pulled out the room with the doctor. It looked like he was jumping up and down nearly screaming in excitement for some reason, then next thing I know they both walk in the room and winter hugs me making sure he doesn't hurt me.
"Whats going on?" I ask confused
"Ma'am, your pregnant...."