Prologue

2012

The guys were packing their things to move to the United States. Los Angeles. State of California. They were digging deep through all their stuff so they wouldn't forget something valuable or important.

Tom was sitting in the kitchen going through a box of junk and found pictures of when they were all teenagers or kids. He looked through all the pictures and a smile spread across his face until he came across this picture.

 He looked through all the pictures and a smile spread across his face until he came across this picture

Two girls. Someone they knew, someone they had a very big history with. Who have been missing for five years...

Tom's hands shook immediately, all those memories began to surface. One of his companions, Georg, was walking by, and Tom grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him to him. He held this picture right up to Georg's face.

"You remember them. It wasn't a dream, was it?"Tom said, and you could hear the fear in his voice

Georg looked coldly at that picture. He was staring. Like I was remembering something.

"I can't forget them. That redhead almost bit my arm off."

The two girls in the photo were sisters. Who were a grade older than Tom and Bill. The red-haired girl in the picture was the older, shadier of the two. Her name was Ginger Zimmermann. She's 16, soon to be 17. She's always been more confident, bitchier than her little sister. The little sister's name was Bridget Zimmermann, she's 16 now. But both sisters were closed off from the others. Both sisters were into the same things: biology, conspiracy theories, crime, anything paranormal, etc.

Both girls are fully German by blood. Ginger was always considered more attractive than Bridget, which was one reason why she was touched less than her sister. Georg was the first to meet them, or rather he and Ginger, after that all four of them knew the girls, they were the only ones who were their friends. The Kaulitz Brothers were the only ones who were their friends, as they were also on the sidelines, and Gustav and Georg were from other schools.

"They're not even on Facebook" Said Georg opens every Facebook page

"We'll leave them for later, fly to the US and find all the information we can about them. Georg, get the stuff in the car" Bill got up off the couch and went to the bathroom to take a piss.

Georg said nothing, just nodded in agreement and took the suitcases and boxes and loaded them into the car.