𝟐𝟔

Read carefully before reading the chapter !

Here's the chapter. I am trying my best to make the chapter interesting but you guys aren't even engaging. Like you guys want the chapters early but what about the hard work it takes to write even one chapter? Do you think its unfair? I am not going to entertain this guys. If even in my writer's block, am trying my best to give the best to you, don't you guys think tht i deserve the same response? I am so done with this now.

Either you guys engage with the chapters, or i will have to leave it in between because I don't have any energy left now, i feel so demotivating and it's frustrating when you have other things to handle in your personal life as well.

That's all i have to say now you guys have to decide.

Okay then, happy reading 💕

Word count - 4.8K+
(I won't set any target because i know you guys won't complete it.]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ATHARV'S POV —

“Miss avasthi, come inside, you’ll get hurt.” I said while holding her right arm for her safety while she had her half body out of the car through the window, feeling the cold breeze hitting her face. She giggled feeling the cold breeze making me smile as I shook my head while my focus was on the road.

“Andar aa jaiye, Miss avasthi.” I repeated my words pulling her from her right arm which made her sigh as she sat back on her seat while her eyes glared at me and her lips forming a pout.

[Come inside!]

“Kitne khadoos hai aap!” she whined while pouting as I shifted my gaze from the road to her as my eyes fell on her lips making me gulp. This urge in my heart to kiss the shit out of her has been getting the best of me.

[You're so arrogant!]

“Don't pout, Miss avasthi. I will lose my control!” I whispered while my eyes moved towards her eyes. Sensing the seriousness in my voice, she removed that pout on her lips but her eyes were still glaring at me.

“You're so bossy! Hmph!” She folded her arms around her chest while again forming her lips into pout. “Apki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi bacha, you're already not in your senses right now.” I said while she shifted her face to the other side, being angry with me.

[You’ll get sick.]

“Mujhe aapse baat nahi karni!” She said, pouting.

[I don't wanna talk to you.]

“Ab hamari Jaan hi humse baat nahi karengi toh kya faida,” I said in a low voice with a sigh as she glanced at me.

[Now if my love won't be talking to me then what's the point.]

“Kya kaha apne?” She asked while raising her brows.

[What did you say?]

“Vo mein-” I was cutted off by her.

[I was-]

“choriye aap, mujhe nahi janna!” She said while again shifting her gaze out of the window while the breeze hitting her face made her hair flow with the force making her look ethereal.

[Leave it, I don't wanna know.]

“Pata nahi kaise se hai! Humesha order dete rehte hai. Hmphh! Khadus kahike!” I heard her mumble which made me let out a chuckle while she passed me a side glare.