Epilogue

"So" Alexander laid down on his stomach next to Mary who was focused on reading. "Have you found a perfect place for our honeymoon?"

She put the book away revealing a beautiful cover of "The Picture of Dorian Gray". Her face lightened up with a smile.

"You had a great idea" she looked him in the eyes. "Croatia is indeed beautiful."

He kissed her softly on the lips and enjoyed the sun warming up their skin.

"That's why I took you here before we start a life together" he sat down again and she did the same. "You graduated on top of your class, I'm proud of you."

"It was a month ago, Alex" she hugged him. "And mostly thanks to you."

"But I'm still proud of you" he hugged her back and shook off some sand from her shoulder.

Her baby blue bikini looked amazing. She got a nice tan from the bright July sun and her hair was more curly than normally.

"Alex" she touched his chest. "Do you still want babies?"

The man giggled and moved his hand lover to her waist. Oh, how gorgeous she'll look with a toddler on her lap!

"Of course I do" he whispered. "Let's conceive a little Casmid."

***

"Babe" she turned to him and looked at his relaxed body. "Do you have any name ideas?"

Alexander pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Let's see if we were successful first" the man smiled.

His hair sticking to his face looked as hot as every time. She wanted to take him all over again, but then his phone rang.

"Fuck" he cussed under his breath.

"Yes please" Mary whispered to him.

He giggled and answered the phone.

"Olek" he heard Stefan's worried voice. It seemed that he was running. "They... find it..."

"Calm down" Alexander looked at Mary who was as confused as him. "What did they find?"

Stefan took a deep breath and spoke:

"Amelia."

Remember! 1st chapter of "Awakened Love" will be out on September 1st!