𝟬𝟰𝟭 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 41 ! -----
( real life . . . )
❛ chris is an ass ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

The small town carnival is buzzing with excitement from the large amount of people roaming around the large area. the place is coming alive with the the blaring music as well as the sound of energetic screams while night falls. there's a strong aroma of sweet treats like fresh doughnuts and candy floss filling the air as the friend group scatter around the fairground.

mikayla stands inline for the chair swing ride alongside maria, lucille and mason. the triplets and nate are all in line for the highest rollercoaster they've ever seen.

miks shares a box of doughnuts with her friends, secretly praying that she won't regret it the moment she steps on the ride. "i cannot believe chris said that shit," lucille scoffs, aggressively chewing on her glazed doughnuts. she desperately hates how much mikayla seems to be pretending like she isn't upset at what happened between them.

"chris is an ass," mason adds on, his arm resting on mikayla's shoulder. he loudly takes a sip of his blue raspberry slurpee, already standing his lips with a dark blue shade. "he's hot, but he's an ass," he narrows his eyes, staring at chris from a distance.

maria with her folded arms, follows his gaze and her jaw drops at where chris is since they all thought he was with his brothers and nathan. "oh fuck no," maria shakes her head while her mouth hangs open.

her mouth full of the soft desert, miks peeks over maria's shoulder, attempting to see what the three of her friends are staring at. she feels her heart hammer inside of her ribcage when she realizes they're watching chris.

but he isn't just doing anything, he's leaning over a counter at the ball and cup carnival stand, seeming to be flirting with the girl who works there. she's blonde, fluttering her eyelashes and twirling her waves around her finger. her loud giggles can be heard from where mikayla's standing, tilting her head at chris as he whispers something in her ear.

"wowza he moves on fast," maria disapprovingly shakes her head like a disappointed mother, sighing loudly at how chris just continues to keep fucking everything up.

mason scoffs, his arm falling back to his side. "come on, this is chris 'don't hate the player, hate the game' sturniolo we're talking about," he says through a dry chuckle. he kisses his teeth, watcbing as he continues to keep talking to the random blonde.

"don't worry you're so much prettier miks," lucille mutters, nudging friend's shoulder gently as an attempt to make mikayla feel better. see, there's not enough words to describe how much lucille cares for miks, and vice versa, which is why she wants to try do anything to stop mikayla from feeling miserable, especially over christopher owen sturniolo.