Vol 2 Chapter 21

Kiba called out into the dark waiting for the person who had been following him to reveal themselves. Out from the shadows came Dabi who had neutral look on his face.

Kiba: Why do you keep following me? If your here to try and change my mind don't bother

Dabi: Heh, you really think this is the answer huh?

Kiba: What are you getting at?

Dabi: All I ask is that you come with me to have a chat after that I will leave you alone

Kiba contemplated his decision he figured he must be acting of his own accord and not being ordered to follow him. He agreed to follow Dabi to whatever place he had in mind.

(Scene-Change)

We currently see the two in a local soba shop. One day when Dabi was walking around town he saw the restaurant. He immediately took a liking to the shop for its quiet and calm atmosphere. The two were sitting in a booth in the corner of the store so they could have their privacy. Dabi was eating the soba he ordered while Kiba was just starting at him.

Kiba: so why did you call me here?

Dabi: to try and stop you from going down the same path as me

Kiba: What do you mean?

Dabi: My father had an extraordinary powerful fire ability. But  that wasn't enough for him he still couldn't beat someone who was even more powerful than him. So he married a woman through an arranged marriage. She had an extraordinary mastery over ice. He married her in hopes of producing a child that could have the powers of both of them. I was his first born I was born with a fire ability that was much more powerful than my father's. He was overjoyed thinking I would be his master piece he even told me such. But that wasn't the case my body could only deal with cold not hot temperatures. So anytime I would use my fire it would burn me. My father was enraged and started to have more children with my mother. It took a tole on her and she was a shell of her former self. It wasn't until his fourth kid he had finally found his master piece. I had asked him one last time to come to the mountain we had trained at  but he never came. I was so distraught that I had accidentally set myself a blaze. I was unable to turn down the heat. As I was about to die I saw Shigaraki and he took me in and helped me. Once there I found people who understood me. They were able to help me better control my flames. For the longest time I directed my hatred at others but it wasn't until I realized something. This is my flame not his. The reason I'm telling you this is because it wasn't the swords who killed your comrades it was the people responsible behind those experiments.

Kiba was taken aback by the trama dump he was given. He had felt sadness for what he had to go through and the emotional pain he went through. But as much as he wanted to deny it he wasn't wrong in the last part. Even if he did destroy the swords it wouldn't solve the issue. He had pushed away those who were only trying to help him.

Kiba: Your right, No matter what these people need to be punished for what they did to me and the others.

Dabi could only smile at the boys declaration he was happy he could help him and stop him from possibly going down the same path as him.

(Scene-Change)

It was a few days after the fight with church duo and currently we see Shigarki and Toga who were approaching Koneko.

Shigaraki: we need to talk to you about something....

End of Chapter

WOOO 4 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL MHA IS DONE