Chapter One: Dammit, Mario!

Smg4 was on his laptop. It was a gloomy, rainy day, and there was nothing to do. The curtains were drawn, so they had the pleasure of seeing the rain flood the showgrounds. Smg3 was lazing on the couch. Although he technically lived at the cafe, it was at risk of flooding and trapping him in the tiny building alone, so he stayed in the guest room at the castle for now. 

It had been raining like this for almost a week straight. Smg4 had begun to think it would never stop, although Meggy had assured him that was impossible. Smg3 was more concerned about his cafe flooding, not the fact that the entire castle (and perhaps the entirety of the showgrounds) had the possibility of collapsing into a sinkhole.

Just at that moment, Mario burst into the lobby. "Hey, guys! You wanna play water guns with Mario and Meggy?" He raised a water gun to Smg3 and shot a blast of water at him, soaking his clothes and hair.

"Watch it, moron!" Smg3 looked up from his phone and brushed his sopping hair out of his eyes. "I wasn't looking for another shower today!" He pulled off his now soaked fingerless gloves and tossed them aside.

"Well, that sounds better than sitting around all day, I guess. But where...?" Smg4 trailed off as he realized. "Wait a minute, You aren't messing around in that room again, are you?" Mario looked around nervously.

"Nnnnnoooooooo...?" He said innocently. Well, as innocent as Mario could act, anyways. Smg4 sighed. 

"Dude, I told you not to go In there! Ugh, I'll fetch Meggy." He stood up and left the room. Smg3 glared at Mario, then went to the guest bedroom, leaving him in the lobby alone. As one would, Mario began to get bored. He looked at the water gun still in his hands, then at the room around him, and got an Idea...

When Smg4 came back with Meggy, both their jaws dropped. The lobby was soaking, the tv was spasming out, couch cushions resembled sponges, and on the floor in the middle of it all sat Mario. It was a full minute before Smg4 found his voice.

"Dude! What the hell?! I leave you for two minutes and you've trashed the lobby?! What is your problem?!" Mario glanced at smg4, seemingly unfazed. It was only when Meggy spoke up that  he left the room, slouching. As Smg3 passed him in the hallway, he looked confused.

"Woah, what happened? You shut Mario up? How?" He wrung out his gloves and shook them. Meggy sighed as she watched Mario go.

"I might have been a little too hard on him..." She sighed and stared at the lobby. "How are we going to clean this mess up?" Smg3 shrugged.

"Blow it up? Kidding, kidding. Mostly. Kind of." He grinned. "lets deal with that later. I'm starving."