the brown hair girl

Lasi just transferred from private school to public school she wanted to see what a difference it was from private school. She has always been insecure by her hair but every time she wanted to dye it a different color her parents always said no because they believe that the dye will soak in to your brain and kill you.  The first day of school lasi wore a hat over her head to hide her hair everyone thought she had lice so she didn't make any friends that day she sat alone in the bathroom eating her lunch because she had no one to sit with after school her mom picked her up and asked lasi "how was ur day at school sweetie" her response was "good" they where silent the whole car ride home after that little interaction when they got home lasi went straight up to her room and just slept the whole day.  The next day she went to school but with her hair out everyone was whispering about her hair one guy had enough courage to go up to her and say " your hair looks like shit like actual shit " everyone started to laugh at the joke he made lasi started to cry and ran into the bathroom a girl called Ellie came in and said "hey are you okay what Merrick said out there was not cool im sorry can I come in?" "Sure" said lasi in an low voice Ellie said "hi my name is Ellie you must be new what's ur name " lasi say "lasi is my name " that's such a sick name dud- "bell rings" oh I guess I gotta go to class cool talking to you hope to talk to you again after school lasi took the bus home and the jerk Merrick was behind her videoing something next thing lasi knows she heard an"snip snip" her hair Merrick cut it lasi said " OMG WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" "lasi punched him in his face "
She ran off of the bus crying she went straight to her room and cvt her wrist and then ended her life. She had a ceremony at school Merrick got expelled everyone was crying even though everyone didn't really know her or talk to her except for Ellie she was crying a lot especially lasi's parents.... Based on a true story about one of my friends with her new school always remember to never bullie someone just because of there looks you never know what might happen. The end.