Pilot part 1?

Your Name : (y/n)?

Hair color : (h/c)?

Hair length : (h/l)?

Favorite color : (F/c)?

Clothes choose : (c/c)?

Clothes color : (c/c)?

Tail color : (t/c)?

Shoes choose : (s/c)?

Shoes colors : (s/c)?

Third pov

Booting up // Exposition

We are worker drones.
Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent
Company jcjenson in spaaaaaaaaaaacee says a female voice in a deadpan voice as she continues to tell the class.

Yea we were mistreated in the windex,
but it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything mostly they handled that all fine by themselves, with biological life wiped from the planet we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off we finally had a future all to ourselves says the same female voice.

Two drones dressed as regular people looked down at a little thing held in their arm a worker drone baby that was shaped like an oversized bean?

"Untrained Neural Network"

Just after that touching scene a flash of light coming from one of copper-9's moons fell down onto the planet and revealed itself to be an absolutely destroyed spaceship worker drones crowded all around the mess trying to see what it was.

Unfortunately our parents company didn't exactly love the concept of runway AI says the same girls voice just then three yellow lights that looks like X's glowed in the ship
Soon bursting out to reveal robots that look like the worker drones but different they are taller and more stronger the one in the middle is holding a worker drone in its hand and it drops it as they start attacking the worker drones?

But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses says the female voice it shows us that a short girl with a beanie on her head as she wears jacket.

But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses  says the female voice it shows us that a short girl with a beanie on her head as she wears jacket

As her friend (y/n) with her (f/c) eyes watches her tell the class?

(What my character looks like plus you can have your character anything you want it to be)