⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 ୧ ⎯⎯

"Huh, so... you're really heading back to area zero?" Kieran asked.

"Yeah, Professor Jacq needs lots of crystal samples for a project..." You replied while packing snacks and equipment.

Kieran shuffled awkwardly in his place and took out his planner to check if he was busy for the next couple of days. He looked back at his crush and got red. He wanted to ask if he could go too.

He wasn't sure if he'd be much help though.

Y/n was already strong, she didn't need help from others when it came to pokemon battles.

What he didn't know was that Y/n was actually quite nervous. She didn't want to go by herself.

She wanted to ask her other friends for help, but she'd be too hesitant to even try.

Kieran noticed that she was going to turn around now so he shoved his planner away.

Y/n looked at him with a face of worry. Y/n is strong and everyone across the region knows that. Plus she has a strong team of intimidating pokemon to protect her. However she still does feel dizzy and a tad bit scared in Area Zero, especially after the many events that occurred there.

Kieran looked at her with wide eyes. He had never seen her in such a state of stress.

"Oh.. Uh- can I go with you? To area zero." He asked quietly.

"With me?"

"Yeah, then after we could go to the restaurant nearby too, once we're done..."

Y/n stared at Kieran in awe.

"Well, that's if you want to of course! I dont want to hold you back and-"

"Yes."

Kieran stopped his rambling to look at Y/n.

"I want you to come with me..." Y/n grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and shuffled around nervously, already getting red too.

"Wowzers... I'll start packing then!" He smiled.

Leaving Y/ns dorm and going into his own dorm, he yelled into a pillow, finally getting to be alone with the one he loved.

⎯⎯ ୨ Authors Corner ୧ ⎯⎯
hey, decided to write something else from stranger things, real quick :) hope u guys like this one

↳ *Word count: 362* ༉‧₊˚✧