Lesbains? 🤨

_~ Kazuha POV ~_
- ~•~ -

I feel like I haven't hung with anyone in ages! It's really refreshing going to a cafe with new people.

It's too bad Scaramouche isn't here. He isn't feeling well? I feel kind of bad for inviting him in the first place then. It's alright, I'll have fun for him then!

I walk into the cafe with Ayaka, Thoma, and Lumine. We're all still in our uniforms, cause we walked together from school.

Lumine leads us to a table in the corner. Her and Ayaka sit together while I sit next to Thoma. "What should we order?" Ayaka asks, looking at the menu. I pick one up too. They have a lot of different things, for a cafe.

"I'll probably just get tea." Thoma responds to Ayaka's small talk. He seems pretty friendly. "What are you getting, Kazuha?" He smiles.

"Probably just some coffee, I'm not big on treats." I smile back. He's not getting any either, so I guess he must not be either? Could be that, or he just doesn't feel like eating one. Or he's broke.

"I'm getting some coffee as well, but I'm gonna order a snack. School makes me super hungry." Lumine pipes in. Ayaka said she was getting whatever Lumine was getting.

Once the waiter stopped at our table, we all ordered our drinks, plus whatever snack Ayaka and Lumine were sharing.

"Hey Kazuha, didn't you say your friend was coming? What happened to him?" Ayaka asked.

I thought for a moment. "He said he wasn't feeling well, so he couldn't come." I responded.

Ayaka smiled kindly. "That's such a shame. I hope he can come next time?"

"Yeah, me too." I seconded. I did want him to come, really. But thinking about it now, how would they even react around sitting with the guy everyone in the school is calling a rapist? I wouldn't react well if I didn't know the truth.

"I just realized, you never told us his name?" Thoma spoke up. Dang it Thoma I was trying not to say names here.

"Scaramouche." Lumine raised a brow, while the other two looked a little shocked.

"You mean the guy everyone's calling a rapist? The purple haired one?" Ayaka asked, though she tried to sound polite, I could tell she felt a bit uneasy about it. I knew this was how they would react. I almost felt annoyed for Scaramouche.

"I— don't worry guys, I promise you Scaramouche isn't a rapist. It's just a stupid rumor spreading around. I was there when it first got spread, I can tell you it's a lie." I tried to convince them. Ayaka eased a bit, but I could tell she wasn't fully convinced. After all, being accused of raping someone is a huge deal. Thoma, he just look like he wanted to protect Ayaka from something.

Lumine spoke up, "I thought so. I used to be good friends with Scaramouche. He doesn't seem like the type of person to do that shit." Thank the lord someone finally believed me. You better be thanking my Scaramouche, because I'm doing charity work over here.

I breathed a sigh of relief at Lumine's words, because they seem to have eased Ayaka a bit, which eased Thoma.

After a while of waiting, we finally got our drinks and snack. We were all chatting, when I accidentally knocked my phone off the table while talking.

I bent down to get it, and as I was rising, I looked over to see Lumine and Ayaka... holding hands? I knew they were lesbians...

Whatever, I guess. I guess that's why I got booted to sit with Thoma even though Ayaka and Thoma seemed closer than anyone else here. But no?? Lumine and Ayaka are probably dating??? You really can tell who the gay people are...

Anyways, that's not what should be on my mind right now Kazuha! Grab that pencil and get up!

I grabbed the pencil and sat up, acting like I had never seen a thing. It'd be kind of awkward to bring it up in a conversation, right? Yeah...

We all finished drinking our drinks and talking for a bit. It was fun to hang out with new people, I'll admit. I guess I never really stranded away from my same friend group. Besides whenever I got a girlfriend, though.

"I'm going to head out now." I stood up after paying my portion of the bill.

"Us too. Ayaka needs to get home before dark." Thoma answered. Oh yeah, that's right... Thoma's practically like her personal bodyguard. And uh.. I think Lumine's going with them. Alright then, have fun lesbians!

"Bye then!" I smiled and left. This was going to be hell of a walk home, since it's almost dark.

Should I stop by Scaramouche's house? He said he wasn't feeling well. Maybe he's actually sick? I should go see if he's well, at least. I feel bad about what happened on Friday.

On the way home, I made a pitstop at Scaramouche's. I range the doorbell, his sister answered.

"Ohh.. you're the bitch that came over last time and slept with Kuni?" Man, I keep forgetting Scaramouche isn't his actual name.

"Yeah, hah..." I felt a bit nervous. His sister was really intimidating, to be honest. I'm actually kind of scared of her. She looks like she's going to bite my head off if I mess up even just a bit.

Wait a minute. Slept? She's making it sound like we did something... indecent. I mean, I've heard him say that his sister does that kind of stuff, but it's a little weird to say that to a high schooler, buddy...

Whatever, I'm just going to go up to Scaramouche's room for a little bit to make sure he's okay, then I'll go home.

Is what I thought.

But apparently I thought wrong?

I went up to his room and knocked, no answer. I opened the door, only to see Scaramouche and Ajax sitting next to each other? Drinking? What the heck?

"Uh, Scaramouche..? I came to see if you're okay, but you seem to be hanging out with someone already, so I'll just leave—" Scaramouche got up, before covering my mouth with his hand. How much had he drunk? When me, him, and Heizou drank I was like the only one getting drunk.

"Nuh uh- uh. You should drink with us." Scaramouche's words were a bit slurred, but it wasn't too bad. Maybe he was a bit out of it? I don't know.

But hey... drinking isn't that bad of an idea. You know what, I can't afford the drinks Scaramouche buys, so let's get drunk on something good for once and not the cheap convenience store beer cans!

—and that thought is how I ended up here, making out with Scaramouche.

Our tongues were interlocked, while Childe looked like he was having a good time drinking and scrolling on his phone in the background. Good for him, I guess.

Me and Scaramouche's body instinctively reacted, almost. It's like I just knew what to do. How to kiss him, how to hold him. All that. It was a nice kiss, but I'm going to regret it once I'm sober, aren't I?

//-//

Words: 1207

Yay new chapter!! Erm guess who lost their fixation on Genshin a really long time ago but keeps uploading chapters because they can't drop a story this far in 😓 me!!!! Anyways, see yall next chapter <33