no more soda!! (short with freesmarters)

i'm so gonna regret posting this.

like i said on the message board, i wrote this in december but never published it, and i only wrote it cause i was reallly curious to see how it would turn out with my improved writing since i hadn't written a piss fic in forever.

SERIOUSLT OKAY IM EMBARRASSED TO POST THIS SO LIKE.. CMON JUST DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT 😞

since people clearly can't read warning THIS HAS PISS IN IT. PISSSS. P.I.S.S.

so yeah here is my one and only true writing from my notes, unchanged and untouched.

by freesmarters i'm not counting gelatin or firey.. so just pencil, match, ruby, bubble, book,  and ice cube

this is also probsbly not gonna be published anywhere i'm just writing it for myself lol (plus it's short so..) but if it is.. i'm sorry for this.. it has been like a year since i wrote about this stuff and since my writing skills improved i wanted to see what i could create.. 😭

also inspired by this silly little r34 art 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😈😈

"P-pencil.. you might want to pull over.." Ruby whined softly with a guilty grin on her face, knowing this was not the first time her fellow  teammates had to deal with her needs..

Truth was Ruby had always been addicted to sugar and ADDICTED was an understatement. So before a road trip of any kind she brings as much sugary soda as she can, meaning she drinks it a lot in the car. A LOT. The rest is self explanatory.

"No Ruby! we aren't pulling over! this is all your fault for drinking so much soda! every single time we get in this van-"

"Free smoart soyper van!" Bubble interrupted, making Pencil grumble in annoyance.

"Every time we get in the FREE SMART SUPER VAN, you need to pee. I can't deal with this anymore..!"

"But this is like a super emergency this time!! I couldn't help myself, I love sugar so much..!" Ruby bounced up and down in her seat as she grabbed her crotch to make sure she didn't leak.

"Maybe we should just pull over.. she seems like she's struggling more than usual." Match said as she looked over to Pencil in the driver seat, clearly looking like she may burst of anger.

"I will NOT! it's her fault she drank so much, so she gets to deal with the consequences!".

Match looked back toward the squirming gem and back to her best friend, not sure what to do. "Pencil what if she.. you know? has an accident.. I know how much you like to make sure this van stays clean.."

Pencil considered this for a short moment before sighing heavily "Ruby, if you truly can't hold on until we get home just pee in one of your empty soda cups or something.. if you spill a SINGLE DROP in this van, your dead."

Book looked over to the empty cans, seeing the problem. "Uhm.. Pencil? Their soda cans.. it's way to small of a hole to work with.."

Ruby squirmed hard as she felt herself leak a bit into her underwear, whimpering as she hoped it wasn't noticeable. "P-please Pencil I really need to go.. I promise i'll be quick.."

"Find something else to use then, I don't know!" Pencil shouted as she stepped harder on the gas pedal in anger.

Everyone but Ice Cube and Pencil looked around the van (Ice Cube was in the back with headphones on and eyes closed, not knowing what was going on), seeing if there was anything in use. But the van was neat and clean, clearly no random empty cups or containers..

Tears were already in Ruby's eyes as she desperately thrashed around in her seat, trying everything in her power to not just let loose all over the car floor.

Bubble felt bad for Ruby, and mad at her fellow alliance member for not helping her out. She unbuckled her seat belt and rushed to Ruby's side to help comfort her.

"Ruby.. if you noeed to go really bad, joust do it before yoyur body decides to foirst.. you can make soure to pull your pants and underwear down and just pee in the coynjer of the car so it's easieor on all of us.." Bubble made sure to talk softly so Pencil didn't hear.

"B-but Pencil will be mad at me..!" She whimpered as she desperate held onto the last bit of strength she had left to keep from pissing herself.

"Troust me.. it's thois or peeing in yoyur pants and on the soeat.."

"O-okay.." Ruby replied softly, nervously unbuckling her seatbelt, Match looked back to see Ruby unbuckling, knowing exactly what Bubble said to her from those actions. Book also saw and looked out the window to help give Ruby some privacy.

"Why is it so quiet back there?.. Ruby?!" Pencil asked, not able to take her eyes off the road.

Ruby tried to make it to the back of the van but couldn't. it was too far.. she had to do it right in the middle of the van.. she desperately felt herself start to lose control as she stopped being slow and careful and undid her pants, ripping them off her body as well as her underwear before those articles of clothing got soaked.

Bubble watched as her face turned slightly red, she held Rubys hand and smiled softly. "It's okay.. I proymise.."

Ruby spread her legs so she didn't get pee all over herself, feeling the pee rush to escape her fragile body. Pencil stopped at a red light, quickly looking back to see what was happening.

Ruby whimpered loudly as her urine gushed out of her in a stream, loudly hitting the car floor. She was embarrassed but so relieved.. she didn't even notice Pencil staring at her in shock and anger.

"RUBY!! your in HUGE trouble-" Pencil tried to shout but Match stopped her.

"You didn't pull over to let her pee. she couldn't help it.. Come on Pencil don't get mad at her.." She said, seeing as Pencil calmed down and didn't say anything, stepping on the gas when the green light hit.

Everyone but Ice Cube could hear the loud hissing sound from the yellow liquid hitting the ground, making a few of them blush..

Bubble stepped back a bit so she didn't get covered in pee, but couldn't take her eyes off the stream Ruby created.

After a full minute of Ruby's soft cries of relief and the splattering of her bodily fluids, she finally emptied herself completely, shaking and whining as she stepped back, looking at the huge puddle of piss she had created.

Ruby quietly got dressed again and sat in her seat, embarrassed as she hid her face. Bubble hugged her softly, not even needing words to comfort her.

Pencil groaned softly at the huge mess when she looked back again. "Look.. I'm sorry Ruby.. I should have pulled over. Next time I will, but you have to promise not to drink so much soda.. Okay?"

Ruby nodded softly in agreement. "I promise.."

The rest of the car ride was a bit embarrassing but they all had dealt with worse..