𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩 - The performance ended with applause. And they had to rate the performance between 1-10.

Samad raised the card with rating 5 while zain raised the card with rating 7 and Zoya raised the card with 9.

Vivaan pouted seeing the less rating on samad's card.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 1617

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the bride's team was done with their performance. Ranveer came on the stage with mic.

"It was a great performance by bride's team and now let's start with the performance of groom's team. Welcome the groom's side on the stage with a round of applause." Ranveer announced and once again the lights went dim with applause

"Focus Golden lights in the centre of the stage." Zoya ordered in her walkie talkie and saw the light focussed

As the light was focused in the centre of the stage, there stood Yashraj, Ranveer, Arsalan and arsalan's friend Ashwin Rajput, brother of radhika rajput.

Zoya was quite surprised to see them performing but was also ready to tease them.

As the performance started, it was a brother's love dance.

Zoya removed her mobile and started making video of them and the photographer in the event was shocked to see her making video because she never does this type of thing. It was never her cup of tea.

After their performance ended.

Samad raised the card with number 5, Zain raised the card with 7 while Zoya raised the card with 8.5

"Groom's team has 20.5 points and bride's team has 21 points. So the winner of the first game is Bride's team. It was a very close winning." Zoya announced and everyone clapped

The lights went off and this one was not in the plan so everyone was panicked and checking the situation.

The Sangeet night unfolded like a suspenseful scene from a Bollywood movie.

The grand hall was adorned with twinkling fairy lights, casting a warm glow on the elegantly dressed guests.

As the music swirled and laughter echoed, suddenly, all the lights flickered and extinguished.

Darkness enveloped the room, leaving the crowd in stunned silence.

Whispers of surprise and confusion rippled through the gathering.

Was it a technical glitch? Or perhaps a deliberate twist orchestrated by the event planners?

In the midst of this blackout, Zoya's heart raced. She could feel 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!

Her breath caught in her throat, and she clutched the walkie-talkie tightly.

She knew she had to act swiftly. With a determined voice, she ordered the lights to be turned back on.

"𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡." A voice went in zoya's ear which sounded like creep to her and she knew the owner of this voice

"Be careful with your words. I will not hesitate to slit your tongue if you take that name with your dirty mouth." Zoya responded coldly, her eyes darkened

She went back to her seat but stumbled upon reaching towards samad but fortunately his veiny hands held her waist and prevented from falling

"Kitni baar girengi hamare pyaar mein aap?" Samad smiled saying and her darkened eyes switched before anyone could notice and her face was red with embarassment.