𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂

it was just a typical day nothing too special. but then I got a text.

zelie: "party at 8 pm be there or be 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖊."
I sighed. reading that message didn't make me feel too better about the boring day. hmm I wonder who else would be there. i thought to myself. maybe I should text zelie asking for more details.

on the phone
•"hey who else would be at the party?"
zelie: "why you curious."
•"just tell me oh my god."
zelie: "not too many people just me, Ren , toki, Cris and Jase.

ren. oh god.

I need to put my best clothes on. I thought to myself. just the thought of being near him made my 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖍.

i need to get ready.
I put on my favorite pair of earrings and just a simple black dress with a leg split in it. will he like this one? god shut up stop thinking about him rosh.

time skip to party.

I knocked at zelie's door waiting for a response. what's taking this bitch so long oh my god. "ugh just open up already." I whisper screamed.

"oh hey you- oh sorry I thought it was Jase." toki said as she looked away embarrassed.
oh god she's beautiful.
"hey it's no problem. you look beautiful btw." I say with a warm smile. she blushes and looks away.
"y-yeah you too." she says her voice just above a whisper. I offer her a smile and she turns to walk away. as I got inside.
there's definitely more than just 5 people here.

"I'm gonna kill zelie." I said to myself. I wouldn't kill him. not literally or atleast not now. I walk inside pushing the people aside making my way to zelie.

oh fuck no He's standing with ren.

i didn't have the time or the patience let alone the interest of going to both of them and actually talking. I'm too bad with that shit.

"hey rosh!!" zelie calls out. oh fuck my life.
"oh hey.." I say walking up to him and ren.
"how have you been?" zelie asks with a smile.
"shut up forget about that I'm asking why didn't you tell me there were going to be more than just five people here." I snapped. I wasn't that serious about the situation. I just hate socializing and zelie didn't tell me how many people were going to be here. probably because I won't come if there were too many.
"someone's a little feisty today, huh?" ren says with that stupid smirk on his face. god he makes me so mad it's almost a turn on.
"shut up I wasn't talking to you." I say with an eye roll.
"uh huh of course you weren't." ren says teasing me elegantly.
"sorry rosh, didn't want you to not come here you know." he says with a chuckle. I FUCKING HATE HIM UGH.

"I'm gonna get a drink." I say as I walk away from them. "infuriating." I mutter to myself. filling a class of whiskey. I could feel someones eyes on me. I couldn't put my finger on who it was though. I sat there drinking. well quite alot. I was wasted yeah.

"my head fucking hurts." I whisper to myself. there should be no one in zelie's room I should sleep there. he's my best friend he wouldn't mind, right? I don't fucking care if he does.

I make my way up to zelie's room. I get inside and lock the door and let out a sigh.
"finally some peace." I say to myself. as I lie on the bed. what the fuck. i hear the bathroom door closing and to my surprise. it was Ren.

"oh well well well didn't expect to see you here." ren says with the same stupid smirk on his face. I was too drunk to argue.
"enjoy the sight?" I say with a drunken giggle.
"quite the sight I must say.. you look beautiful." ren says as he sits down beside me. eating a candy. what the fuck
"wow it tastes sweet." ren says to himself.
"wanna taste something even sweeter?" I say. fuck I didn't mean to SAY THAT SHIT.
ren stays silent for a moment and slowly a smirk creeps upon his face.
"oh in a heartbeat." he says as he pulls me into his lap my legs wrapping around his waist subconsciously.

"mhm god you smell so good."
he whispers against my neck.
"ren." I cry out.
"what is it princess? 𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰."
"ren I need you." I say in a breathless moan. the alcohol making me hornier than expected.

ren's eyes darken. oh god.
"get on your stomach and grab on to the headboard."he says, his voice thick with desire.
"y..okay"I do as he says he turns me around kissing me down the spine.
"fuck is this what I've been craving?" he says as he pushes my panties down. I let out a gasp as I feel his tongue where I wanted it to be all this time. he grabs my hips and starts eating me out like I'm his last meal.

"fuck you taste so good it's unfair." he whispers against my clit. teasing and biting it gently.
"ren please more." I let out a plea. grinding against his face. he lets out a groan. I keep holding the headboard trying not to be too loud. no one will here the music's too loud anyway. just as I was about to cum Ren stops.
what the fuck.

"wh...why did you stop." I say breathlessly.
"I don't know I just felt like it." ren says with a shrug.

(I'll post part two soon ugh shut up)