ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

"it'd be better if you are pretty, not mine fault that I'm more prettier than you bitch~"

—☆

Author's pov-

"ain't your typical servant, make your own coffee by yourself asshole” jeongguk jaw dropped when yoongi's slap with the words, he shoot a hard glare at the kitty, and was about to say something, yoongi was left leaving him dumbfounded.

“this is not the way to talk to your boss like that min yoongi!!” he yelled hope, that yoongi hear him, which yoongi didn't.

jeongguk groan while rubbing his temple, furious because of yoongi, but worst of headache, he just hope his headache don't get worst as he lay his head down on his head on desk.

about like minutes later, an sound of clearing throat came, he frown before he look up to meet with a coffee on his desk present freshly, he smile and turn his head towards yoongi who was looking everywhere but not him. he chuckles as he saw tint red present on yoongi's cheeks, before he sip his coffee, taste of sugar to coffee hit his tongue as he let out comfortable sigh.

“did you make this for me?” he asked, yoongi glare at him, “no, for your soul” he spat back before he slam his fist on the desk leaning closer to yoongi, who startled and his breath hitch, “ofcourse, for you because bitch I want my salary on time” he said as he walk out from Jeon office leaving him once again dumbfounded.

“the fuck, just happen now..” he sigh.

time skip-

yoongi was walking to his house, while his mind was still processing what happen in the office awhile ago. He groan, “the fuck is happening to me? Why??” he shook his head ignoring the thought before he reach his house.

he sigh, it was already late night time 1:55 am because the shingdana gave him lots of stuffs to do. he pray and hope he'll not get scold by his friend aka seokjin and his friends parents who also known as his parents.

he breath in and out before opening the door knob which the door sound like horror 'trr' he mentally facepalm but sigh in relief when he saw the lights were off, he slowly take out his shoes and tip toe to his room but stop in midway and groan.

“where do you think you going huh?” the living room suddenly went on, yoongi turn his face like a lost puppy and look at jin, mr kim and Mrs Kim looking at him more like giving him skypitical questioning looks which says dare-to-move-from-your-place-or-you'll-get-no-food with their hands cross around their chest, glaring at innocent who knew he fucked up.

“fuck” that's what left from his mouth. before he start explaining every single detail to them.

Time Skip-

yoongi groan when the sunlight hit his face, he rolled up other side of his bed and look at alarm, his eyes widened as he shoot up from his bed and start running here and there instead of going to bathroom.

“what should I do? What should I do? I'm late, I'm fucking late! It's Already 11:05, and my office time was 9:00! I'm fucking screw that shingdana will skin me alive!! What should I do? First wear a clothes or first bath or first bruh arghh-” yoongi groan as he open the wardrobe start throwing his clothes here and there. But flinch, when-

“the fuck, are you doing min yoongi!” jin shout as he came with a tray of food for his friends who was literally dying, yoongi pout as jin put the tray aside and raise his eyebrow waiting for his friend to speak.

“imlatehyungpleasehelpme” he said so fast that jin can't figure out!
“what are you saying dummy?” jin asked, yoongi pout sulkingly, and walk towards jin and grab his hand cutely, “hyung~ I'm late please help me! Or else that shingdana will skin me alive~ pretty please~” he said cutely making jin chuckles and nodded, “okay, go fresh up don't waste time and who's your so called shingdana?” jin said/asked as he see through the yoongi's wardrobe.

“MY CEO” yoongi yelled from the bathroom, jin sigh remembering the night talks, “aish my yoongi is so strong, he have to face with that jeon jeongguk i just hope he'll be strong in future!” jin shook his head and grab a cute knitted sweater with light blue jeans and white bag.

“perfect” he said while smiling, bro got a PhD for styling his bestfriend.

Meanwhile in america-

“sir the lady, your step father had killed the years ago by accidentally, his son is alive and he's well known for as CEO of Jeon company, he's also a underground mafia which no one knows except his friends” the man with glasses explain to the person who was seating on chair with the serious look on his face.

“and about his family background?” said the person asked in cold tone, which the glass man nodded, “due to his wife died, that mr jeon's father marry another lady” the person nodded, “does jeongguk know about this?” he asked, “yes, he knows but he don't love neither he care about his family” glass man replied.

“ah I see, and what about that guy?” asked the person, “oh you mean that green buddy? *person nodded* poor guy, jeongguk misunderstood him and make him his personal secretary” glass man said, the person raise his eyebrow, “personal secretary?” he questioned, “yes maybe for the revenge?” glass man said/asked.

the person sigh, “book the tickets Joe, we have to settle this first, and do you have their pictures?” he said/asked, Joe nodded aka the glass man, “yes I do, here and yes I'll book the tickets” he handed the pictures to the person and left.

the person eyes widened in surprise, he groan mentally, “oh fuck, this is gonna be rough!” he said as he dial to call someone with a few rings the other person pick up.

“yes boss?”

“i need you to find more information about Jeon, and min asap”

“okay boss”

*Cut*

“min yoongi, sorry babe i didn't knew that you'll be the person that my step dad will be put you in danger situation, but no worries love..

afterall I was your first love, aren't i?”

the person smile, the smile soon turn into a smirk,

“i miss you~ hope that you didn't forget about me~”

in Jeon company-

“pretty liar, you're heejin-ssi!!” yoongi said with a smirk on his face..
“shut the fuck up, you're not even pretty!!” heejin spat back..

“it'd be better if you were prettier but sadly you're not, but not mine fault that I'm more handsome and prettier than you~” yoongi said sheepishly..

PERIODT!! 🍓✨💅🏻

wanna know what actually happened? please wait for the next episode- uhm I mean chapter hehe~

—⁠☆

so, any idea? nevermind, hope you'll like this chapter~ and don't worry I'll try my best to upload chapters as well as others books!!
And don't forget to vote and comment!! Mwahh!!

1196 approximately words ~