(10) IN SILENCE OF NIGHT

On the next day of revelation Arjun couldn't find Subhanwita at home

On the next day of revelation Arjun couldn't find Subhanwita at home. He was heart broken thinking she was hurt because of whatever had happened. He too chose not to disturb her for some days. Later, he received a call in which Subhanwita confirmed about her stay of few weeks with her parents.

She had even informed the reason of stay, and that was her mother's arthritis had got severe. So, she had to stay there for taking care of her mother.

Even though he had conversed with her yet the chaos of his heart hadn't calmed down. She didn't discuss anything about their last interaction. Even, he couldn't ask her over phone. He visited her a few times, but didn't get any chance to discuss about that.

Her attitude was normal, but he wasn't assured since his questions weren't answered.

It was a silent night for Arjun with his soulmate. Everything in room was reminding him of her, especially the empty side of bed. Her smile, her small sweet demands, her stubbornness, every single portion of her attitude which he loved kept dancing in his mind.

He was fully occupied with the optimism of his life which was created and nurtured by her.

He went down to the memory lane. The first scene flashed in front of his eyes was their marriage. He had saved her from some goons on that day. He never had imagined that the unknown girl would be the reason of his happiness in such a way that happiness would be the harmony of his life.

He never knew that she would made him fall for her. Her fear for imaginary ghosts was the first reason of making him smile forgetting the seriousness of life. Her care for him cured the wounds of his past.

She helped him in mending his bonds with his father and sister. She made them come closer being a cheerful family again. For accomplishing that goal she had to go through many difficulties.

She had pacified the pain of his past. She had presented a beautiful present which he had been living untill the day he had to fake the news of her miscarriage to her.

"Are you really angry with me, Subhi? I didn't have any fault. Your Arjun didn't have any fault," he looked at the joint photo frame of theirs.

"I am sorry for teasing you that day. I won't tease you like that ever. Please, come back, and forgive me for everything," the moistness of his was making his vision blur.

"You never deny me for forgiveness whenever I have asked. Won't you do the same this time too?" the pace of his voice was fallen down.

Staring at the frame, he reminisced more of their soulful moments. Each reminiscence was accumulating more of his sadness in his eyes, making him shedding the shade of that sadness from his eyes as his tears.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏