Chapter 1: The Discovery

On the outskirts of Silmul, a small fictional town nestled among lush green hills, a car careened along a winding road. Distracted by a ringing phone, the driver lost control, and the vehicle veered off, crashing into a creek below. Amidst the chaos, a slightly scuffed smartphone was ejected from the driver's seat, landing in the shallow water.

Days later, in the bustling market of Silmul, Ji-hoon explored the stalls of antique treasures and curiosities. Among them, a vendor caught his eye with a slightly weathered smartphone. Intrigued by its tale of surviving an accident cleanup near the creek, Ji-hoon purchased the phone, curious about its potential secrets.

Back in his modest apartment, Ji-hoon powered on the phone and noticed an unfamiliar camera app labeled "진실렌즈" (TruthLens). Testing its capabilities, he snapped a selfie. To his surprise, a message flashed on the screen: "당신의 진실을 드러내세요." ("Reveal your truth.")

Skeptical yet fascinated, Ji-hoon dismissed it as a gimmick. Little did he know, this phone would soon change his life, unveiling hidden truths and testing his relationships in ways he never imagined.

 Little did he know, this phone would soon change his life, unveiling hidden truths and testing his relationships in ways he never imagined