Bio

Name: Alice Skyler Adam

Code Name: Skyler

Birth: October 31

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Special: Mutant

Hair Color: Raven Black / pink/blue/purple highlights

Eyes Color: pale purple

Sink Color: light Tan

Personality: cold, dark, cool, friendly, quiet, highly intelligent, calm, trustworthy, thoughtful, stubborn, strengthened, strong justice, strong minded, sociopath, imagination, helpful, aggressive

Looks:

Likes: music, singing, stuff animals, magic, imagination, reading books, unicorns, cartoons, talk to spirits/ghosts, collectibles, darkness, alone times, her parents, revenge spirits, quiet, knifes, black outfits, butterflies, wonderland

Dislikes: being a mutant, loud and obnoxious people, her parents telling her about helping others, attention, her parents in danger, her grandpa being a ass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Powers / Abilities

Sorcery - Alice can perform sorcery; a magical art that involves the evocation of astral or incorporeal beings as practitioners possess the supernatural power to command spirits by harnessing occult forces for the gain of supernatural knowledge, empowerments, etc, all of which can employ various tools such as magic, items, spells, and charms. These sorcerers interact with ethereal entities like angels, gods, demons, and many other kind of spectrum entities as they can draw upon their aid to harness potent abilities. By aligning with these mystical beings, users can bestow diverse or specific gifts upon themselves, or channel their energies for intricate spellcasting.

Sorcery stands as a formidable practice, enabling adept sorcerers to command spirits under her sway. They have the capacity to subjugate demonic forces, summon deities through elaborate rituals, and dominate phantoms, all by utilizing her magic to tap into the powers of astral entities, practitioners can augment their existing abilities and even acquire new ones based on the spectral beings she harness. However, caution is paramount, for those who wield this power risk becoming victims of the very specters they seek to control.

Imagination Manifestation - Alice can bring anything from their imagination into reality; from structures, objects, weapons, creatures, elements, or any fictional or non-fictional material that the user can think. The ability can be activated at will but can also be activated through intense concentration, focus, and visualization, to strong emotions that breach the mental plane and the physical plane, constructing "quasi-physical gateways" that bring anything from the other side to the other.