Untitled Part 1

"I can't believe he stole my IG captions, Mark!" Kenjaku has his head in his hands. 

"Fuck, dude... That's crazy." Mark shrugged. 

....

"Gojo FREAKING Saturo stole my 'lifes hard but im harder' caption. I spent 3.5 HOURS cooking up that shit!!!!!"

"damn... dont know what to tell you man." Mark continued slurping down on his pina colada popscreamcicle. 

"GOJO SATURO your days are NUMBERED." Kenjaku growled deeply, fists clenched. "Finna call up TWENTYONE and slide on your block twice like theres nowhere to park or whatever TWENTYONE said." 

"Damn." Mark shrugs again. "Let's vape." 

"No, Mark, I told you, I only do hard drugs. Ugh.. I'm hard right now." 

"You need help." MARK SAYS. 

Suddenly, Kenjaku's label CEO walks into the room. 

"You do need help, Kenjaku." Bang PD-nim says sadly. "I will have my driver drive you to get some relaxation."

Just like clockwork, the driver, Pain from Naruto and NCT Dream comes. haha to take Kenjaku away.

"Where are we going?" Ken asks. 

"You shall be brought to Justice. And by Justice I mean Baltimore." Pain says. They come together. and to Baltimore. He Almighty Pushes Kenjaku out of the car into the hospital. 

"Wow... I never thought I belonged here. I need a Xanny stat!" Kendall says. 

"Hello... Kenjaku." His new psyhchiatrist says sinisterly. 

Comment if you want more.