Birthday with Friends.

The second fic for my lovely friend's birthday!! P.S you still have the same relationship with my ocs as "Michael" does, I just switched "Michael" with "Peejee".

--

When Peejee woke up on his birthday, he wasn't expecting much, sure he was expecting happy birthdays some gifts and maybe a party but he definitely wasn't expecting to see Reaper in his cabin at 12:02 am in the morning. "Hey, you awake?" The boy asked. "I am now, why are you in here?" Peejee whisper screamed. Reaper blinked, "Happy Birthday." He bluntly said. Peejee blinked, "What? You came in here, woke me up randomly,  and scared me half to death just to wish me a happy birthday?" He asked. "Well, firstly, we both know you weren't actually sleeping. Secondly, yes, yes I did. What's point of being quiet enough to blend into and creep through shadows if I can never use it?" 

"Don't you think you maybe shouldn't be doing that? Especially around people who have swords and trauma?" Peejee stressed. "Eh, they won't kill me....probably." Reaper replied, unsure. "Well, I'd rather not find out since it's likely someone from my cabin is going to have to deal with it which means I have to take care of the patient since I'm clumsy and can't be trusted around sharp objects anymore." Peejee reasoned. "Alright, alright, I'll work on it! Just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and to give you something." Reaper said, pulling out a necklace from his pocket. "Ooo, A gift?" Peejee said. "Something like that, put it on."

Peejee took the necklace and put it on, in no time at all he began to sway. "Wha-?" Peejee mumbled. "It's a charm, Clovis' sleep charm," Reaper explained. "Can't have you tired on your big day." He explained, shrugging. "Told you I would if you didn't sleep," Reaper continued as Peejee closed his eyes and fell asleep.

--

When Peejee woke up again it was morning and the sun leaked through the window. "Mornin'!" Will greeted, his usual happy demeanor shinning brightly. Peejee greeted him back and headed out to the Hades Cabin where he planned to scold Reaper about how he had put him to sleep instead of allowing him to sleep naturally. His plan was immediately halted when he opened the door to see Reaper taped to a chair with a piece of tape on his mouth. "Why is he tied to a chair?" Peejee asked. "Because he isn't a good liar and will likely get too excited and spill the moment someone asks him about it," Dante replied, putting another layer of tape onto Reaper's body. Reaper tilted his head then nodded in a Yeah, that's true kind of way.

"Oh Gods, did Reaper spill someone's plans again?" Peejee asked. "No, not yet at least." Dante replied, patting Reaper on the head and turning. "Hey, put that book in his lap so he has something to do and won't try to wiggle out of the tape in 5 minutes." Dante instructed, pointing toward a book on top of Reaper's bed. Peejee grabbed the book, opened it to the bookmarked page and placed it in front Reaper. "Now, come on, I've got to get you breakfast," Dante said, heading out the door. "Alright- wait how is he going to turn the page?" Peejee questioned. "Eh, he'll find a way, he always does."

Peejee raised an eyebrow at that, Dante had tied Reaper up before? He wondered. "Don't worry about it, it was only because he kept trying to light things on fire," Dante abruptly said, seemingly reading his mind. "Oh yeah, I forget how much he loves fire." Peejee said, shrugging as he followed Dante out the cabin. "And lighting people's pants on fire when they lie," Dante added, earning a chuckle from Peejee. "Yeah, It's actually kind of crazy how many times he's done it and gotten away with it." He commented. "Well, in a camp full of demigods, making fires that could easily be put out before they spread and cause burns is one of the lesser things to worry about."

The two headed down to the dinning pavilion and headed over to the Apollo table where Will, Nico, Kayla, Austin, and their younger siblings were sitting. "Hey, Peejee, I got something for you," Will said as he seated their younger siblings. Once Peejee say down, Will slid over a plate of pancakes topped frosting, syrup and candles. "What's this?" Peejee asked. "A gift from Reaper apparently." Will said, shrugging. Peejee noticed a small card on top of it, when he opened it all it had on it was "Sorry (Definitely)" and a sad puppy dog. Peejee knew now that it was from Reaper as Reaper was the only one who recently may have wanted to apologize (For forcing him to sleep). Peejee looked at the pancakes in front of him that were covered in frosting and drowned in syrup, he shrugged and began eating it.