(Deltarune) Kris Dreemurr

Ah yes this emo kid, everyone loves Kris

- Kris hates using any type of hair accessories. But Kris also actually hates how Kris' hair always gets in the face. Sometimes even during the battles Kris is annoyed how the hair gets in the face and Kris can't do anything about it since being controlled by the player.

- Some students have called Kris ''krispy kreme'' as an weird nickname

- Actually is amused by Rouxls kaard (It's the player who dislikes Rouxls)

- Asriel and Kris once went up to Toriel to ask them knit them matching shirts. Toriel who knew that both of their favorite color was green, made both green sweaters. Currently the once Kris is wearing is Asriel's sweater because Kris' is too small (And because Kris misses Asriel)

- Only accepts to wear apple scent shampoo, but because of it smells(Mostly that tho) but also because it's the only shampoo that does not make the hair go hard (I have this problem too, only a specific shampoo does not make my hair go hard when I put it :,) )

- Susie once bit Kris head because she smelt the apple scent

- Has a *thick* hair, it looks like bird's nest when it's not brushed. Kris love's their thick hair.

- Type of person to say 'I don't listen to music'. Like a freak they are/j (It's the player who would make Kris say that) 

-Once when Kris was facing this question with Susie and Ralsei in the dark world the player answers ''I don't listen to music''. 

If Kris could have looked at the player, Kris would have looked at them like they murdered their whole family.

Susie for a moment looks Kris weird and mumbles  ''When say 'I don't listen to music' people always looks at me like I murdered their family..''

Ralsei also mentions that he doesn't listen to music. Except the ones that comes from Rouxls old record player, but Ralsei has heard them so many times he can't stand them anymore.

Susie and Ralsei celebrated that for a moment that they're truly not alone at being complete freaks, meanwhile Kris was fighting the urge to rip the soul out of their body.

- Nah Kris used to listen 80's-90's music with Asriel from radio. And crappy old video game musics Kris listened with Asriel while playing with him. Kris music taste is strongly affected by this nostalgia.

- Had once in elementary school dressed up as Megatron and Asriel as Optimus Prime (They made the costumes together from cardboard) And Toriel has cute pics of it. (Kris wanted to be Optimus tho. Kris still kinda upset about it)

- Asriel is a huge computer nerd ( with Berdly) And they dragged Kris along with their computer nerding

- Hates doing Sudoku but Toriel loves them