Prologue: Water

Water.

There are many ways the word can be described...
Blue, Calm, Clear, Transparent, Wavy, etc.

But also...
Dangerous, hazardous, threatening, wild, chaotic...

Mizu Onda was only a child when he was in a close proximity to one of the infamous kaiju attacks.

The kaiju attack where he lost both his mom and younger sister.

The sound of splashing water is heard, the young boy felt his entire body being engulfed in the water of the ocean.

"Dad... Where are you?" The boy thought as his eye lids felt tired. Looking up towards the light that came from the surface. "Mom... Sis... Are you alright?" He asked before closing his eyes.

The boy was running out of air, but he didn't have the energy to swim back up. All he could do was slowly sink down into the ocean floor.

Unaware to the unconscious boy, a pair of glowing blue eyes was watching him.

"Even when you are the one sinking,
you think of others...

Compassionate, kind, considerate

Those qualities makes you worthy...
to the power: Aqua"

ⒶⓆⓊⒶ

[Author's Note]

Hi! Welcome to a book about Ultraman: Rising. Featuring my OC: Mizu Onda.

For this book, I'm thinking about not having the "Meet My Character" Chapter, at least until the final chapter. But will I actually write it, is solely depend on if I can explain his appearance and backstory properly in this book.

Did this chapter make any sense? Please tell me, this might be the only time I'm ever writing any prologues like this.