Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Gabriel was my boyfriend for four years, but i broke up with him two years ago.

“My boyfriend will do it‚”  Yvonne said looking at her phone. They needed a ride to a party. “He will pick us up.”

Were both happy that someone would give a both a ride. But then i saw Gabriel getting out of the car.

“Him?!”

“Are you ready‚  love?” Gabriel said sweetly to Yvonne‚ and for a moment‚ i felt like he was talking to me.

I couldn't believe it. Gabriel was here, with  Yvonne‚  acting like nothing had changed between us. Memories flooded back—his smile, his voice. It felt surreal seeing him again after all this time.

Yvonne seemed oblivious to the history between me and Gabriel as she chatted with him happily. I tried to compose myself, feeling a mix of emotions—surprise, nostalgia, and a hint of sadness.

As i all got into the car, Gabriel glanced at me briefly, and i couldn't help but notice a flicker of recognition in his eyes. It was clear he remembered me too, but neither of me said a word about the past.

Throughout the ride, i found myself stealing glances at him, wondering what could have been if things had turned out differently. The car journey felt longer than usual, filled with unspoken tension and unanswered questions.

Arriving at the party, i quickly stepped out of the car, grateful for the chance to escape the awkwardness. Gabriel said goodbye politely, and i watched him drive away with Yvonne, leaving me to ponder the unexpected encounter and the feelings it had stirred up.

Our relationship hit a breaking point at my important event where my achievements were celebrated, but Gabriel arrived late and distracted. We both argued about our growing distance and realized we couldn't fix things. Sadly, we both decided to separate ways.

Afterward, Gabriel and I faced heartbreak and learned that love alone isn't always enough. We moved forward, carrying lessons from our time together in their fragile house of cards.

I’  m Via Angeline o. Isolde

I am Gabriel Jaime Augustos y. Cristobal

“and this is our love story”