"I HATE YOU!"

(LISAS POV)
Hey, the names Lisa! I'm 14 and I love studying and school! Although, I hate hate HATE my sister Rosè when she bothers me! ..But rosè is only 6- Shh, don't tell anyone.. but I'm secretly lesbian.. I'm scared to tell my mother.. But.. now I better get a wash and head to school..

Lisa's mom: "Lisa dear, make sure you brush your teeth and hair also wash yourself!"

Lisa: "I know.. I know- you always tell me this!"

Lisa's mom: "Its just incase if you forget!"

(LISA MUMBLES) "yeah yeah, whatever..."

(LISA GETS READY FOR SCHOOL) Lisa: "Great, I'm done are you happy now mom?"

Lisa's mom: "Yes that's perfect I also left breakfast for you to eat on the table!"

Lisa: "Alright mom" (LISA WALKS TO THE KITCHEN SHE GRABS THE CHAIR AND SITS DOWN)

Rosè: "Hey sis!!"

Lisa: "Hey."

Rosè: "Woah, what's wrong with you! You look like your in a bad mood"

(LISA'S POV) Omg, when will she ever shut up? Like it's none of her business..

Lisa: "nothing,.."

Rosè: "Come on you can tell me EVERYTHINGGG..."

Lisa: "CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE?! GOSH, YOUR SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!"

(LISA'S POV) Oh no, I just shouted at sis... I didn't mean to! Mom's gonna get really mad at me..

Rosè: ... (rosè starts to burst into tears)

Lisa: "no, no.. I didn't mean to! I'm so so sorry!"

Rosè: (Starts crying mom enters the room and shouts)

Lisa's mom: "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND WHY IS ROSÈ CRYING LISA!"

(Before Lisa could answer)

Rosè: (Crying) Sis was shouting at me!

Lisa's mom: "LISA MANOBAN, HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT YOUR SISTER YOU ARE MEANT TO BE A RESPONSIBLE SISTER!"

Lisa: ...

Lisa's mom: "Oh you are so quiet? WELL YOUR WALKING TO SCHOOL TODAY AND YOUR GROUNDED!"

Lisa: (Tears start falling down her eyeballs and starts kissing her cheeks)

Lisa: (Shouts in anger) "FINE THEN, LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU!" (She runs out the door and slams it)

Lisa's mom: ...