❀ 20: 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 ❀

"Y/n?" Jenna said

"Y/n?" Jenna said. Her face adorned with a shocked expression not being able to believe that her best friend Kim Y/n was standing in front of her.

"Yes it's me whom you once considered your best friend, with whom you would always share your problems with but now look where we are. We are meeting each other after many years." Y/n said with tears on her eyes.

"How did you know that I was here?" Jenna asked looking at her best friend with tears in her eyes.

"I saw you in the background of one of Park Y/n's pictures which she sent to me. I asked her where she was and she told me that she was at her cousin's wedding in Seoul. So me and Taehyung came to Seoul directly from our vacation." Y/n said.

"I think you should go back. I don't want you here any longer." Jenna said without a single expression on her face.

"What do you mean? I came all the way to see you, to meet you and you are saying this? Jenna what is happening with you? You are no longer the same Jenna." Y/n said now holding the other female's hands.

"I am busy right now Y/n and nothing happened with me. Everything is fine and I am happy with my life." Jenna said patting her best friend's hands softly.

"Then why you never contacted me after you left New York? I made so many attempts to contact you but failed miserably." Y/n said.

"I wanted some more time to spend with my love and since we all were from the same friend group so I needed some time alone." Jenna said.

"I understand that but did it take so many years for you to contact your friend?" Y/n said.

"It's nothing like that. I just lost contact with everyone. Even though I tried to contact you but I guess it was not the right time." Jenna said as she hugged her friend with tears rolling her eyes.

"I missed you a lot." Jenna said.

"I missed you too my friend." Y/n said hugging Jenna back.

❀...❀...❀

"Junho don't run!" Taehyung said as his little son started running as soon as he saw Hoseok and jumped in the elder's arms.

"Unckie!" Junho said giggling.

"How are you Junho? And did you enjoyed your trip?" Hoseok asked poking the baby's cheeks softly.

"Yess!!" Junho shouted excitedly.

"Tae how come three of you are here? And where is Y/n?" Hoseok asked hugging his best friend with Junho in his arms.

"Y/n had some urgent work here so we came back for few days. And she has gone to meet one of her old friends." Taehyung said.