Original Description (full version)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬.

"You are a narcissist." She yelled using all her might.

"I am honoured." He said in monotone. There was nothing in his voice, no anger, no shame, no joy and no pain. It was deep and shallow at the same time.

"𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑡."

"𝐷𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛."

-------

"𝙰𝚕𝚒 𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚊𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎, '𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚖𝚍.' 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. 𝙷𝚎..."

He places the tabaloid on the glass table wearing a non-interested expression on his face bearly controlling to scowl at the words written about him.
"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒."

------

"P-please have mercy." The old man was weeping. "I h-have small kids."

He pointed the gun at the man's forehead looking directly at his pleading eyes and listening to his cries like a cold statue.

"Just give me some time. Just a little mo-"

He pulled the trigger and the man's words die along with him.

------

𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍. 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑒."

The woman trembles with fear. She slowly takes her steps back as he approaches her with equally slow speed, the ever-so-neutral expression still gracing his face.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡."

She tries to run but he grabs her arm and roughly pulls her closer.

"𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑙𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑙."

-------

"𝖠 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾, 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽... 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽."

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭?" The man says with a smile.