Just Another Normal day...Or is it???

Ari Pov:

My alarm went off at 6 a.m.(alarm clock sound below)

I shut off my alarm and groggily climbed out of bed. I take a shower and put on my school uniform feeling slightly less sleepy.

outfit below

I walk downstairs and see my Mom making breakfast

I walk downstairs and see my Mom making breakfast. "Morning Eomma!" I say cheerily as I hug her. "Hurry up and eat or u will be late for school!" my mother calls after me. I grab the toast and rush out the door while eating and hop on my bike and ride to school.

When I arrive at school I see my besties Jungkook and Felix bickering about nonsense like usual. Kookie is whining over some Banana milk that Felix is trying to steal from him. Them bickering all the time can get highly irritating  if you have been around them for awhile. "Hey besties" I call out to them. Kookie calls back with a "HI!" and smiles widely at me as I approach them while holding out another Banana milk so that they aren't fighting. After settling the dispute over the Banana milk the bell rings and I head of to class.

*Later that day*

I finally finished up with my classes for the day I wave goodbye to Felix and Jungkook and ride my bike home. When I arrive home I dash upstairs to shower and change into something more comfortable.

outfit below

After getting dressed I head downstairs to see my father talking to a person I have never seen before

After getting dressed I head downstairs to see my father talking to a person I have never seen before. I cannot see his face because his back is turned towards me but I can tell that he is tall, has broad shoulders and his suit is taut against his muscles. I don't realize I am staring until my father clears his throat and I turn beet red. The mysterious stranger turns around and I realize that not only does he have a handsome body but his face is absolutely gorgeous, with the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen they are so dark they make him look even more handsome but in a devilish way. 

picture of him below

Holy shitu!!! is all I can think when I see him and trying not to piss myself because he looks so fucking terrifying like a mix of a god and a devil. And all those rings on his fingers looked so damn sexy not to mention his full plump lips that could die for and the red suit  he was wearing complemented the rest of his breathtakingly handsome figure. If I wasn't staring enough before I sure as hell was now.

And then he opens his mouth and says "You done staring yet sweetheart?" OMG I am doomed he caught me and now I can't help but turn as red as a fucking tomato, which is even more embarrassing. He seemed to be amused by my embarrassment because a slight smirk pulled at his lips "Answer me when I am talking to you" he says in an authoritative but yet playful tone causing me to shiver. "Y-yes" I stutter. 

And that is when my father speaks up and says "This is Mr. Kim he will be responsible for you from now on". I stare blankly at my father clearly confused with what exactly is going on right now because how the hell is this man supposed to be 'responsible' for me and why. "W-what..www-why" I question nobody in particular, And that is when 'Mr. Kim' speaks up with "Because your asshole of a father decided that he should gamble, and when he ran out of your college fund he had no money left and was very deep in debt to me and my casino and decided to cover his debts with you sweetheart". 

I turned pale at his words and turn to speak to my father " I-it isn't true is it father.. is it?" I question.  I look to my father and he looks away refusing to look at me so I turn to my mother who is sobbing and then she looked at me and said "I am so sorry sweetie there was no other way...". I stare at my mother and I feel my anger boil over "NO OTHER WAY THAN SELLING YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!, THERE ARE A MILLION OTHER WAYS YOU COULD REPAY YOUR DEBT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!" I scream venomously. 

My parents now refuse to look at me and are looking anywhere else after I yelled at them and then Mr. Kim says "I will be back here tomorrow at 6 p.m. I want you to have all your bags packed and be ready and waiting to be picked up".  Instead of speaking because I don't trust my words after the realization of what just happened has finally kicked in I just nod my head in understanding and think what the hell have a gotten myself into. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note:  

This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes. Thanks!!! peace out!

Credits to my Co Author/sister  "Crazydoglady7"