Gamzee x Reader: Haunted

You and I walk a fragile line.

I have known it all this time,
But I never thought I'd live to see it break.

"Gamzee!" She gasped as the troll sent her flying across the room. She closed her eyes shut as he felt him trudge towards her. (Name) screamed as Gamzee yanked her by her hair and forced her to look at him. "Don't you motherfucking do that fucking again, you hear me, lil' mama?" Gamzee rasped, smiling.

She forced herself to nod, and she managed to squeak a "Yes,"

The indigo-blooded troll dropped her again and leaned down, close enough that she can fell his hot-breath against her cheek. He pat her head. "Good (Name), good girl," but then he grabbed a fistful of her (h/c) hair. "Because if you do it again..." He laughed, and (Name) flinched, still not opening her eyes. "LOOK AT ME!" He bellowed and (Name)'s eyes shot open, terrified of the troll. "Well, you don't want to motherfucking now what I might to to you, (Name),"

He chuckled as he walked away.

(Name) hugged her knees to her chest as her body shook with tremors, trying to stop herself from shaking and crying.

It's getting dark and it's all too quiet,
And I can't trust anything now.
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake.

(Name) bit back a scream as she felt someone's hand land on her shoulder, but nevertheless, she flinched and whipped around. She expected to see Gamzee, but she met Karkat's concerned face instead.

"(Name)? Jegus, you look like you've seen a fucking ghost," Karkat said. She forced a smile, but Karkat's eyes were sharp, and he saw it waver. "Are you seriously alright? Fuck, you can stay at my hive—" He never got to finish because the girl yelled at him.

"NO!" Karkat stepped back. "I-I mean, thank you, Karkat. But I can manage..." She said quickly. "S-See you around, Karkat!" She said hastily as she turned around to leave. Before the nubby-horned troll could say anything, the girl disappeared from the street and onto the next.

Karkat sighed. He knew what was going on, and it made him angry. He couldn't do anything, (Name) would get in trouble...After he told Kanaya what was going on, he didn't want to risk others to know. Karkat could barely hold the Jade-blooded troll when she was informed. She had her chainsaw ready, for Gog's sake!!

He shook his head sadly as he trudged over to his hive.

"Where the fuck have been, (Name)?" A voice said from behind her and she froze. Whipping around, she fumbled for words. "G-Gamzee!! I-I was—"

Gamzee slapped her so hard her head whipped to the side and her body fell to the floor. "You aren't motherfucking cheating on me, aren't you?" He kneeled near her and the girl's eyes widened at the question.

"N-No! G-Gamzee I—"

"LIAR!" He shouted as he yanked her hair again. She screamed and wrapped her hands over his strong ones. "Motherfucking liar..." Gamzee mumbled as he leaned in and kissed the girl. (Name) wanted nothing more than to pull back and push him away from her, but she had tried it before, and she received a severe beating. Cursing herself, she kissed back, just after the troll thought she wasn't responding, and his grip tightened on her hair.

(Name) felt tears run down her face as Gamzee moved from her mouth to her jaw, then neck.

She wanted nothing more than to get out of this 'Matespritship', but she can't. She still loved Gamzee, even if he was like this.